Wholesale Sports

B
bigsteel
read a post from someone saying wholesale sports here in salem is out of west coast floats and will be diacontinuing them......uuuugggggg

A
autofisher
From my last conversation with the store manager, they've had a tough year especially with the transition. When they didn't honor the gift cards from Sportsman's Warehouse, it really ticked a lot of people off. There's been more than a few brand changes in thier line up and I wouldn't be surprised if we see a whole lot more.

M
Mike123
I hate that store since they changed owners!

I miss GI Joes!

B
bigsteel
so do i

O
Outdoor_Myers
is that the store there by the huge dollar tree?

W
wormosa
i too hate that store, since the change they do not have anything and what they have they want too much money for.... i will not spend another penny in that store, i would prefer to go to dicks

M
Mike123
wormosa said:
i too hate that store, since the change they do not have anything and what they have they want too much money for.... i will not spend another penny in that store, i would prefer to go to dicks

I went there a couple months ago to look for waders and wading boots... well they had no waders in Medium that were decent, and the 3 pairs of wading boots that I wanted they only had like one or two really small sizes... That place has gone WAYYYYYYY down hill..

I miss all the good sales GI Joe's had on rods and reels. :(

B
bigsteel
Outdoor_Myers said:
is that the store there by the huge dollar tree?
yep thets right by the dollar tree...they are a bit overpriced...

O
Outdoor_Myers
People there where rude and not very helpful I stood by the reel case for about 20 minutes till some lady walking past asked if I needed help. and their guns and bows wow! just for a 308 win was like 700 dollars!