Who ya got in the Super Bowl?

Who ya got in the Super Bowl?

• Total voters
Fishtopher
Who do you think is gonna win?

I think Indi is gonna win, but I want the Saints to win...So I placed my bets on the Saints!:lol:

Troutier Bassier
Saints! Ftw!!!

bigsteel
saints all the way,,,,24-17:dance::dance:

Throbbit _Shane
anyone but peyton manning

autofisher
Saints!!!

Saints!!!

You know I have to go with the Defense and the QB that helped my FFteam waffle stomp all year. Only reason I'd side with Indy, is because Dallas Clark is an animal. He could stop a city bus with one arm and catch the ball with the other.

fishnquest
I think this game is going to be a battle royal. Saints 38-35. Could be an overtime game.

Last edited:
fishhunter
Time for the Saints to bring home a trophy :D!!!! I think it will be a serious shootout with both teams in the 40's:dance:. Saints 49 Colts 42 in get this OVERTIME.:shock:

bigsteel
i hope its high scoring,,,im tired of the defense battle

Thuggin4Life
Its going to be a shut out. Saints wont even score! No probably a close game with the colts winning and probably ahead and tied for most the game.

bigsteel
2010 SUPER BOWL CHAMPS GO SAINTS:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Troutier Bassier
Thats Right! Saints FTW

Throbbit _Shane
I'm so glad the saints won. eff peyton manning

Thuggin4Life
Saints got lucky and obviously did something in the locker room at half time. Very good game.

fishnquest
bigsteel said:
2010 SUPER BOWL CHAMPS GO SAINTS:clap::clap::clap::clap:

You called it real close too. Good job.

bigsteel
i was hopin they woulnt of scored that last td then i would have been spot on,,,,,should of went to vegas

autofisher
never again will I schedule to move during the superbowl. I'm playing catch up and reading things on the internet. I would so much rather watch the real thing.

bigsteel
autofisher said:
never again will I schedule to move during the superbowl. I'm playing catch up and reading things on the internet. I would so much rather watch the real thing.

moving during the superbowl is sacraligious mike:lol::lol:

Top Bottom