Who will be fishing where this weekend?

G
GDBrown
I'm just wondering where everyone will be hiding this weekend? I'm planning on Lost lake in the coast range depending on my timing. I have not ruled out a trip east of the mountains yet though. If I go east I won't leave until Monday afternoon and I'll stop at Mecca Flats on my way to a remote lake of undetermined location.

I'm ready for another Fly Fishing Get Together also......

Where to this time?

R
RunWithSasquatch
Ill be camping on the Siletz and chasing a some fish over there.

B
BobbiDollPDX
GraphiteZen and I are going out with Captain's for his first rock fishing trip. If he has sea legs, he might qualify for tuna next.

M
mahmichael
We are going to Detroit lake camping and fishing.
Hope you all enjoy your fishing trip!
:)

C
colbypearson
gonna try to hit the south umpqua for smallies

G
GDBrown
colbypearson said:
gonna try to hit the south umpqua for smallies

Why does this one not surprise me! :lol: Good luck, Colby!

GraphiteZen
GraphiteZen
BobbiDollPDX said:
GraphiteZen and I are going out with Captain's for his first rock fishing trip. If he has sea legs, he might qualify for tuna next.

haha... If I get sick you will have to tape it so we can show everyone where we went for breakfast.

B
BobbiDollPDX
GraphiteZen said:
haha... If I get sick you will have to tape it so we can show everyone where we went for breakfast.

If you get sick, I'm gonna pretend I don't know you.

troutdude
troutdude
I'm planning a "circuit" to Olalla, Big Creek and then up the Big Elk for some cutties.

Bo...I hope that you won't embarass Bobbi by giving a whole new meaning to "heave ho"! Do try n' keep your breakfast in check.

GD...be sure and turn east at "Mecca" flats.

Colby...also no surprise, I'm sure that you'll nail some hawgs.

RWS...hope you find some early summer steel.

MM...have fun at Detroit. Try the Tumble Creek and / or French creek inlets.

R
RunWithSasquatch
troutdude said:
up the Big Elk for some cutties.

Hope you fish the breaks on the Yaquina just above Elk City on your way through. Lots of fish in that short little stretch.

GraphiteZen
GraphiteZen
BobbiDollPDX said:
If you get sick, I'm gonna pretend I don't know you.

You can't do that if I'm chasing you around the boat.

C
capblack
bbq in Lyons on saturday, bbq at my grandparents on the mckenzie sunday :think:, and a bbq in Salem on monday. maybe ill take my rod on sunday :dance:

H
halibuthitman
capblack said:
bbq in Lyons on saturday, bbq at my grandparents on the mckenzie sunday :think:, and a bbq in Salem on monday. maybe ill take my rod on sunday :dance:
and some antacid I hope!

S
Spydeyrch
Brandon and I are hitting some coastal streams for some nice cutts and bows. I got about 70 new flies I am dying to try. I got my 5wt fixed (actually replaced for a new rod) and ....... :dance::dance::clap::clap: I get my new 3wt 7'0" 4 piece on Saturday morning!!!! It is actually a 3/4wt but is lined with a 3wt line. I am SO excited to try that little guy!!

Brandon and I are hiking in about 5 miles before we actually start fishing so it should be some sweet, hardly touched, no pressure waters!!

Wish us luck!

-Spydey

K
kongevong
Kiahanie Campground, anybody ever go there? First time for me on the north fork of the willamette.

L
lilsalmon
Spydeyrch said:
Brandon and I are hitting some coastal streams for some nice cutts and bows. I got about 70 new flies I am dying to try. I got my 5wt fixed (actually replaced for a new rod) and ....... :dance::dance::clap::clap: I get my new 3wt 7'0" 4 piece on Saturday morning!!!! It is actually a 3/4wt but is lined with a 3wt line. I am SO excited to try that little guy!!

Brandon and I are hiking in about 5 miles before we actually start fishing so it should be some sweet, hardly touched, no pressure waters!!

Wish us luck!

-Spydey

Good luck guys!!!

And everyone else...I am heading for parts unknown.....hehe....with my fly rod and wadders...errrrr.....waders in the back of my car.....:yay:

troutdude
troutdude
RunWithSasquatch said:
Hope you fish the breaks on the Yaquina just above Elk City on your way through. Lots of fish in that short little stretch.

Thanks for the tip!

B
beaverfan
lilsalmon said:
Good luck guys!!!

And everyone else...I am heading for parts unknown.....hehe....with my fly rod and wadders...errrrr.....waders in the back of my car.....:yay:

No no no bring your wadders too! You never know when you may need them!

R
R&M Boatsaleslady
Bobbi don't get sick here is a ol' seamans trick go to the dollar store they have Ginger snaps there take them with you any time your on the ocean, better than any other seasickness trick out there and was proven on mythbusters.... This is something I have known all my life growning up in Ol' poe dunk Waldport Or. and since we know so many commercial fisherman is has always been just something that is always on the boats there....

R
R&M Boatsaleslady
didn't you give me crap about spelling waders like wadders in another post beaverfan??? :)