Who will be fishing where this weekend?

M
Moe
Heading to hagg tomorrow ....

G
GDBrown
We're going GeoCaching for a while but I've got it planned so we end up at a fishing hole! :lol: My wife has no Idea....... But I'm sure she will not be surprised!

troutdude
troutdude
GD, it sounds like you have pulled that one OFF on your wife many times before! LOL

F
fishtales
Went to Hagg yesterday...

F
fishtales
GDBrown said:
We're going GeoCaching for a while but I've got it planned so we end up at a fishing hole! :lol: My wife has no Idea....... But I'm sure she will not be surprised!

Thats a kool game. About a year ago I found a nano at work. I don't play the game so I had no clue what it was.

G
GDBrown
We walked for two and a half miles Geo Caching yesterday and I was so hot I bagged the fishing for a cool drink and a lawn chair. There were too many people playing in the water where I intended to fish that it was a no brainer! 3 caches found and one DNF.

R
R&M Boatsaleslady
fishtales said:
Thats a kool game. About a year ago I found a nano at work. I don't play the game so I had no clue what it was.

I have no clue what that is~!~~ game whats a game! LOL just wanting to be upto speed I am getting older LOL have to be hip ah!!! ") LOL

M
Moe
Hagg

Hagg

I ended up going to hagg on sunday and took my lil bro too. Got him into 4 smallies, 2 perch, and a nice bluegill. He had a blast.
Smallie at hagg.jpg

F
fishtales
Hey Moe you might have seen me there. I was fishing mostly by the dam wearing shorts and a green shirt. I think i got there around 3.

M
Moe
R&M Boatsaleslady said:
AH hes a keeper! I mean that boy not the minnow! LOL But you know I caught a fish up there they asked me what it was and I said it looks like a perch but I don't think perch are up here (used to fishing for them in the ocean) so I said well must be a baby bluegill maybe just not developed yet/ I had no idea so there really is perch up there???

Ya there are yellow perch in there, I mostly catch them by the dock and away from the rocks a t the dam, the dam is smallie territory...

M
Moe
fishtales said:
Hey Moe you might have seen me there. I was fishing mostly by the dam wearing shorts and a green shirt. I think i got there around 3.

I dont know if I saw you but I wasn't really paying much attention at other anglers I was focused on fishing the submerged log in front of me lol. I was catching those little smallies all day there.

R
R&M Boatsaleslady
A man was stopped by a game-warden in Northern Algonquin Park recently with two buckets of fish leaving a lake well known for its fishing

The game warden asked the man, "Do you have a license to catch those fish?"

The man replied to the game warden, "No, sir. These are my pet fish."

"Pet fish?!" the warden replied.

"Yes, sir. Every night I take these here fish down to the lake and let them swim around for a while. I whistle and they jump back into their buckets, and I take em home."

"That's a bunch of hooey! Fish can't do that!"

The man looked at the game warden for a moment, and then said, "Here, I'll show you. It really works."

"O.K. I've GOT to see this!" The game warden was curious.

The man poured the fish in to the river and stood and waited. After several minutes, the game warden turned to the man and said, "Well?"

"Well, what?" the man responded.

"When are you going to call them back?" the game warden prompted.

"Call who back?" the man asked.

"The FISH"

"What fish?" the man asked.

M
Moe
R&M Boatsaleslady said:
A man was stopped by a game-warden in Northern Algonquin Park recently with two buckets of fish leaving a lake well known for its fishing

The game warden asked the man, "Do you have a license to catch those fish?"

The man replied to the game warden, "No, sir. These are my pet fish."

"Pet fish?!" the warden replied.

"Yes, sir. Every night I take these here fish down to the lake and let them swim around for a while. I whistle and they jump back into their buckets, and I take em home."

"That's a bunch of hooey! Fish can't do that!"

The man looked at the game warden for a moment, and then said, "Here, I'll show you. It really works."

"O.K. I've GOT to see this!" The game warden was curious.

The man poured the fish in to the river and stood and waited. After several minutes, the game warden turned to the man and said, "Well?"

"Well, what?" the man responded.

"When are you going to call them back?" the game warden prompted.

"Call who back?" the man asked.

"The FISH"

"What fish?" the man asked.

lol, smart guy.

R
R&M Boatsaleslady
You know I just never knew there was such a thing as freash water perch! I grew up in Waldport Fish'en and Hunt'en Well someone shot the poor thing then once it was dead it was all good then, so I skinned and butchered it. There we caught tons of perch but salt water. You could really claim a perch as a pet fish ah! LOL call 'em over grown silver dollars or something ! LOL

T
Trout
Heading out to check out the Little North Fork of the Santiam this weekend. Have never fished there so we're just scouting and fishing. Fly fishing both dries and nymphs. If anyone wants to give any suggestions I'll take them

F
flyguy
I will be heading down to Bend tomorrow to buy a truck. Which River should I fish on Saturday? Crooked? Deschutes? What's hot down there right now?

B
bigsteel
flyguy said:
I will be heading down to Bend tomorrow to buy a truck. Which River should I fish on Saturday? Crooked? Deschutes? What's hot down there right now?

the crooked fished really well last weekend

R
R&M Boatsaleslady
NO fishing this weekend need a break so were tubing provided that there is SUN!!!! THINK SUN OH SO SUNNY AND NICE, and I will to maybe we'll get it!!! LOL good luck this weekend all!!!
The Boatlady!

R
R&M Boatsaleslady
NO SUN!!! went crawfish'en instead!!! ")

H
Hawk
R&M Boatsaleslady said:
NO SUN!!! went crawfish'en instead!!! ")

Did ya catch any crawdads?

Where did ya catch em?

:lol::lol::lol:
:cool::cool: