Who wants to participate in an OFF Swap Meet?

Who wants to participate in an OFF Swap Meet?

• Yes! Count me in, as a Swap Meet Vendor.

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Maybe; but not sure just yet.

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • No. definitely not interested in vending.

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
troutdude
troutdude
I tried this once before, with only a handful of peeps saying that they would want to participate. But, it will take more than a handful of vendors to make an OFF swap meet a success. It would be awesome, I think, to have an annual event. Maybe even include a BBQ, or potluck too.

There is a relatively centrally located venue, in Lebanon. And, the cost per table/booth would be relatively inexpensive. And, I'm thinking about holding the swap meet in the Spring or Summer. Much of the table space is indoor. But, if we want to hold the meet during warmer / drier days, there is also some outdoor space available.

So, who wants to participate as a vendor (selling primarily fishing items, but other goods as well)?

brandon4455
brandon4455
my mom and i will make food and i willb ring some, that my contribution ;)

Raincatcher
Raincatcher
Would this be an all OFF member with family and friends get together swap meet or joining a regular swap meet in progress kind of thing? More details, please. Great idea, by the way.

F
FishFinger
It's a great idea. Personally I wouldn't have anything to sell, but if there was a back corner for fly tiers............

brandon4455
brandon4455
ill probably have a few items to swap ;) and food i just need to know when and where it will be at

Top Bottom