Who want to go fishing?

K
k12580h
Im looking for some fishing buddies let me know if you ever want to wet a line.

S
starion87le
I'm alwasy down! You have a PM!:)

M
Markcanby
Just send me a message

M
marylynnr
I'm always in for going, send me a pm and if I can make daycare arrangements I'm there.

kirkster
kirkster
Just let me know where and when to meet.

Last edited:
Y
youngbuck307
maybe ill have to go and TRY to show you all up LMAO thats funny.... ill be lucky to get one. but i think i might join you guys for a lil combat fishing.... where you all want to go? only place I know that has fish is up high on the clack but there is about to be hella people probably

M
marylynnr
That's my problem i hear of all these spots but have no idea how to get to them :)

Y
youngbuck307
i just google map almost evey park i hear on this site then i make myself a page with all the parks i like

N
napzard
I'm just upriver at Milo mciver using bobber and jig, swictched to spinners, and now resorting to power bait.

N
napzard
Thanks Fish, no luck for me. There was another guy yesterday working up and down the river. Looked like he was using a bobber and jig as well. We compared notes and ended up witht he same results. I got there at 7am and stayed till about 12pm. I saw fish boil, just no luck in biting.

Y
youngbuck307
sorry i didn't get up in time guys... that wilson trip friday kicked my butt. i might try to get out there but is SAT so every one els will be too. so i might not