Who all went to EC today?

O
OnTheDrop
was gunna head up by my ride has Sh** to do... Wondering how everyone did?

Y
Yentz
<---Had **** to do, otherwise I would have been up there. :rolleyes:

A
adambomb
growbug, eggs, and I were at the hatchery at 6:20. There were two rigs there before us. We hiked in the dark down to the creek and waited until light and started fishing. Ran into metalfisher76 and about a dozen other dudes. Water was low, and clear. Fish were few and far between, I only saw one caught. The whole creek reeks like rotten fish due to the dead coho EVERYWHERE. I didn't come home empty handed, I got a pocket full of corkie and other tackle:D

E
eggs
Yea it was a good time.. I fished this one very fishy looking hole long and hard with not even a bite, I tossed the whole tackle supply at it too.. next time I will bring a head lamp to make the walk easier!

G
Growbug
Gods that is a walk... I think i saw fish.. or at least rocks doing fish impressions, and i think one of those rocks nibbled a few times.... yeah.. right.
Did see one guy walking back along the road just above the park with a nice fish and a larger smile. He waved and pointed when i drove past!!
My excuse?? If metalfisher76 was having a time getting bites, we had no chance.

I
Ideceivefish
Those 2 cars were mine and another guy. We got there at 5:45. :)

We got there a little too early, oh well. Got on the river at 6:00 and waited until 6:47. Casted glow stuff for a while. Stayed until 11:30 or so. The river was dead today. Even down by the ladder there were only a couple of cars. People know the fishing is really slow right now due to the water level. See ya all up there after the next big rain. Amazing how 1 day changes everything.

I
Ideceivefish
Today, the fish deceived all of us...well except one person I can think of :)

Last edited:
E
eggs
ideceivefish were you at your cars BS'n around 11??

G
Growbug
Comment on the dead fish. My wife has banned the waders from the house (i usually dry them in the shower.. after a washdown.. not today) and the dogs think that the lower third of the legs are actually a new smelly chew toy..
All because I had great fun kicking the dead coho back into the river.
Methinks flesh fly patterns are gonna work up there.

I
Ideceivefish
eggs said:
ideceivefish were you at your cars BS'n around 11??

Yes. Was that you guys in the white truck?

G
Growbug
People can tell who I am as soon as I open my mouth. English accent.

E
eggs
Ideceivefish said:
Yes. Was that you guys in the white truck?

I was in the black s2000

O
OnTheDrop
hopefully tomorrow is a better day..

E
eggs
get there early before the rain brings up stopping fishing for a coulpe days..