Where would you fish tomorrow (9/20)

T
The Nothing
not sure what I'm going to do tomorrow. Hagg? Willamette? somewhere else? I'm open to anything from PDX to Newport to Astoria to Detroit....

I just dunno where to go and what to fish at this point. I, unfortunately, still don't have an anchor rigged up after it was stolen with everything last month, so river fishing is kinda out...

ideas? trout... bass... whatevs... i just want to fish...

H
Halfthrive
Any coastal river with fall chinook. Fishing is picking up good everywhere.

T
The Nothing
great idea, and i've had that in my head the whole time, but I really want to fish from the kayak...

speaking of which, if someone wants to share a spot, I do have two kayaks. Could bring out the other if you want to see what kayak fishing is all about. Ya just need rain gear (i've got an OK backup PFD, good paddle, and kayak)....

H
Halfthrive
The Nothing said:
great idea, and i've had that in my head the whole time, but I really want to fish from the kayak...

speaking of which, if someone wants to share a spot, I do have two kayaks. Could bring out the other if you want to see what kayak fishing is all about. Ya just need rain gear (i've got an OK backup PFD, good paddle, and kayak)....

I've been seeing an increasing number of people trolling in kayaks. The Siletz is a good place for this. Good stretches of tide water thats sheltered from the wind.

G
Green_Tackle
Siletz tidewater looks perfect for that right now. I saw some canoes out there a couple of days ago.

T
the_intimidator03
Nothing... if i could make it up there i would take you up on using that other kayak... Would love to do it. btw ever thought of sturgeon fishing from your kayak :p

O
Outdoor_Myers
I dont know the first thing about kayaking or the rivers enough to trust myself in such a lil boat lol but I will probably fish at the yamhill in dayton tomorrow! if its not raining lol

N
ninja2010
kayak fishing is definitely one of the most awesome way to target the hard fighting species. it's not a lil boat, but more like a stealth fishing platform...

O
Outdoor_Myers
I would love to try it but i just realized that was for today :( that would be an amazing post bday adventure! there was 500 some odd coho over the falls on the 14th so I wanted to hit the mouth of the yamhill tomorrow but the closest I can get on bank is dayton boat launch.