Where to buy gas

Q
qwapaw
Where can a guy buy the good gas without it being filled with ethinol so we don't mess up our motor. Thanks, Dan

O
Outdrsmn
the 2 i know for sure are jasper market and mathers market .

F
frodog
I believe the St. Helens marina sells uncontaminated gas. Also you can put sta-bil in your gas that is what I end up doing most of the time.

Q
qwapaw
I ws told last night by a friend of mine that the old Curtis for Service on Hyw 99 in Eugene sells it, and you can buy prefixed boat gas at Richardson point at Fern Ridge Lake on the West side of the Park where the boat ramp is. I have not been there, But I will try Curtis this weekend and let everyone know for sure. Thanks, for all the help, Dan

J
JeannaJigs
The guy on 99 gets it from a place on chambers (I want to say third and chambers), Northwest Solvents, cheaper to go directly to the source. The guy on 99 is a cool old guy though, we get our propane there.

Q
qwapaw
Yes, I bought 2 1/2 gallons from the guy on 99 and it cost me just under 10.00. Your right he is a cool old guy that likes to talk about the old days. I have been around Curtis for Service for over 45 years, and he told me today he is the 3rd owner in 68 years. Anyway thanks for all the help everyone. I had forgot abouot him and he is close. Dan