Where should I head in Nov?

12Antl24
Hello everyone,
Longtime reader first time posting. I am fairly new to fishing but i am addicted and in love with it. That being said i am still trying to figure out the rivers around me. (Just moved to the gresham area from vancouver). I keep seeing the reports that the coho run is doing pretty well. My question is, where should i go chase these fish in Nov? Or should i be chasing something else during this time? Or should i just be patient and wait for the steelies? Thanks for all your help

Grant22
Grant22
Chum on he kilchis has been good the past little bit, they're pretty good biters too so you'll almost always end up catching something, coastal rivers have chinook in, clackamas and Sandy both have some coho still, don't know much about whats been going on the past couple weeks tho.

Reactions: 12Antl24
P
pcstock
You are in a good spot. Hit the Sandy and Clackamas.

S
Snopro
It might be a bit. Everything is blown.

O
o clarki
Snopro said:
It might be a bit. Everything is blown.
Any chance the kilchis will fish sunday? Forecast looks like around 7.5 but dropping hard on the wilson gauge sunday morning. That's higher than I typically fish it but not a crazy amount higher. Coming off a pretty major precipitation event though...

O. mykiss
O. mykiss
o clarki said:
Any chance the kilchis will fish sunday? Forecast looks like around 7.5 but dropping hard on the wilson gauge sunday morning. That's higher than I typically fish it but not a crazy amount higher. Coming off a pretty major precipitation event though...
Absolutely not, the coastal rivers are going to be out for a few days. It’s bad over here

F
Fishpdx
Bunch of flooding and landslides on the coast

jamisonace
jamisonace
O. mykiss said:
Absolutely not, the coastal rivers are going to be out for a few days. It’s bad over here
That said, the Kilchis should be among the first to come back in shape. Correct?

Reactions: O. mykiss
B
Barracudaville Charters
St. Pete Florida.

Casey Little AJ .jpg