Where is the hottest Bank maggots spot?

R

R&M Boatsaleslady

The Boatlady needs help") I need to know where the hottest spot for salmon right now for bank'en it? Don't mind a bit of a hike. Oh and what they are bitting on there would be super man thanks... :)

R

R&M Boatsaleslady

OH pleeeeeeeeaaaaase Help :pray:

OH pleeeeeeeeaaaaase Help :pray:

:pray:
The Boatlady needs help") I need to know where the hottest spot for salmon right now for bank'en it? Don't mind a bit of a hike. Oh and what they are bitting on there would be super man thanks...:pray:

B

beaverfan

The hatchery hole on the Trask should be producing, try bobber and eggs and or sandshrimp. But it closes at the end of the month.

R

R&M Boatsaleslady

Why is that bad or they just not there or what ah ??? LOL I live in sherwood so the closer the better...

R

R&M Boatsaleslady

Hey now

Hey now

thank the mighty fish gods...

You know you being all cocky to him sure is not a help there dud'er! ") Still don't have a good bank maggots spots.... :) com'on boys help a lady out....

N

ninja2010

You know you being all cocky to him sure is not a help there dud'er! ") Still don't have a good bank maggots spots.... :) com'on boys help a lady out....

sorry, i was planning to go to the trask next month...

anyways, hope this helps. it shows all the bank spots close to portland areas... well, close enough to sherwood.

Urban Hog Questin - Google Maps

as far as "hottest spots", they're still moving in, so lower tribs will have fish, but some have already moved up, so your best bet is to find their holding water... deep pools in slower water - they usually don't share steelhead type water.

and fish early, early or late evening.

good luck.

Last edited:
R

R&M Boatsaleslady

Wow that was great thanks... :)

Wow that was great thanks... :)

sorry, i was planning to go to the trask next month...

anyways, hope this helps. it shows all the bank spots close to portland areas... well, close enough to sherwood.

Urban Hog Questin - Google Maps

as far as "hottest spots", they're still moving in, so lower tribs will have fish, but some have already moved up, so your best bet is to find their holding water... deep pools in slower water - they usually don't share steelhead type water.

and fish early, early or late evening.

good luck.

That was super thank you so much ")

R

R&M Boatsaleslady

You can also check out one of my face sites. Boat Escape - Ultimate Oregon Boating, Camping & Fishing Resource |. for tons of good info. Good fishing!
Oh my will do sweat heart thank you can I talk about it on my site if I like it sometimes I collect info that gets me excited and put it infront of my customers noses, I believe we as a whole need to be out more, experience life more and howl at the moon once in a while! ") When I was fishing last night got a nibble while I was talk'en to a older gal in her 70's, when I grabbed my pole she freaked a little saying are you going to catch that fish? I said I hope so just gotta wait for it to strike it now, if it does. Then this sweet gal LOL goes ARE YOU GOING TO KILL IT? I was like OH YEAH! LOL but then I looked up and saw her face ands said, but it's ok it's FOOD!!! LOL then when I figured all hope was lost I turned to her and asked so where ya from??? :) CALIFORNIA~~ I was like oh ok that tells me a lot! LOL ") Though in the begining of our conversation, I had her wanting to go fishing, now I don't think she will!!! LOL poor gal lol

Top Bottom