Where is the best place to sell flies?

E
eaglecreekcustom
Hi, i am wondering where to sell quality hand tied flies that i tied. I am 12 and I sell flies. Do you have any suggestions?
If you want to see our flies eaglecreekcustom.com

DOKF
DOKF
Have you tried creating a google my business page? It will help get you up the SEO ranks.

Good luck! Keep at it!

E
eaglecreekcustom
DOKF said:
Have you tried creating a google my business page? It will help get you up the SEO ranks.

Good luck! Keep at it!
On! I will try that

Chromatose
Chromatose
Facebook, Etsy, ebay, Sign up to other fishing forums and ask administrators if you can sell in their classifieds. Contact Fly fishing tackle shops they are always looking for product. Craigs list mail only. Try thinking outside of the norm. But be sure to have product if you get a nibble.

Good Luck to you.
Nice Web page as well.

E
eaglecreekcustom
Chromatose said:
Facebook, Etsy, ebay, Sign up to other fishing forums and ask administrators if you can sell in their classifieds. Contact Fly fishing tackle shops they are always looking for product. Craigs list mail only. Try thinking outside of the norm. But be sure to have product if you get a nibble.

Good Luck to you.
Nice Web page as well.
Thank you.

Shaun Solomon
Shaun Solomon
Best bet would be to tie for a shop if you want to do any volume. You will make less per bug because they are going to mark it up, but you will get maximum time at the vice that way.

You might also contact T.U. chapters and see if they would go in for a big order. A lot of places have a strong regional preference for bugs that might not be so popular in the Umpqua catalog. The Bread Crust, for example, is a pattern most folks can’t tie properly and there is a small but loyal following in the Rockies for that one. So having a few regional bugs you can zero in on and go at with a vengeance might be useful. You have to distinguish yourself in some fashion, and knowing how to PROPERLY tie a few old school bugs that don’t make it into modern shops might be a foot in the door for you. Breadcrust, Muskrat, Tups Indispensable, etc

-SS

Reactions: Grant22 and eaglecreekcustom
E
eaglecreekcustom
Good idea