Where are the Lahontan's?

B
beaverfan
So heading over to the other side for Memorial Day and would like to get into some Lahontan Cutties. Other than Mann lake where can they be found?

S
steelhead_stalkers
Its probably to far of dive for you but Pyramid Lake in Nevada! I am looking at going there very soon. Monsters!

L
Left Bank
Pyramid Lake in Nevada is in my top 5 favorite place to fish. The Lahontan are great fish to catch and this is the best place to catch them!!!

C
Coastaldweller
beaverfan said:
So heading over to the other side for Memorial Day and would like to get into some Lahontan Cutties. Other than Mann lake where can they be found?

There is a little lake atop the Steens mountains called Wild horse lake. The road doesn't open up til the 4th of july though. Once at the top of the mountain it is a little over a mile hike down to the lake. It is absolutely amazing scenery and the fishing isn't bad either. The average fish was around 12-14 inches for me.

B
bigfootfish
There's a lake somewhere around John Day that has Lahontan Cutthroat in it. I can't remember the name though. Here's a few LC I caught a few years ago up at Lake Lenore in Eastern Washington.

BFF

Last edited by a moderator: