Where are the good holes

T
Troutier Bassier
On eagle creek? I know bonnie but I want to go up further. ive been to eagle fern but I dident see any good holes there. :(Can I get some help?

H
halibuthitman
mabe the good "holes" aren't holes;)

T
Troutier Bassier
:rolleyes: :p
Not what I meant.

M
metalmania
That creek is covered in good holes, maybe your just not fishing them right;). There's a lot of excellent water at around eagle fern.

B
beaverfan
Ya when I was up there late Coho season I was amazed at how many awesome spots there were in that one little area there.

F
Fishtopher
Lots of great advice on this thread TB. I dont see how you didn't limit out up there!

:)rolleyes:)

H
halibuthitman
Fishtopher said:
Lots of great advice on this thread TB. I dont see how you didn't limit out up there

:)rolleyes:)
kinda cranky lately.... whats wrong? your firebirds tapedeck eat your footloose soundtrack? T.B posts just to post.... we can have fun with it.

O
Outdoor_Myers
what is wrong with footloose :'( QQs

H
HARDWOODFLOORGUY
halibuthitman said:
kinda cranky lately.... whats wrong? your firebirds tapedeck eat your footloose soundtrack? T.B posts just to post.... we can have fun with it.

haha!that's some funny stuff right there!
footloose sound track!....how about top gun?....i went to the danger zone!
that must be on 8 track right?with the boxed speakers in the back window?

T
Troutier Bassier
wtf are you guys talking about? Footlose? Top Gun? Firebird?

A
autofisher
Troutier Bassier said:

You guys are speaking an ancient language to TB. He's still a little wet behind the ears.

There are holes all over the place up there TB. You have to hunt for them sometimes.

T
Troutier Bassier
I kinda understand now. Maybe I wasn't in the right place when I went.

F
FishSchooler
Troutier Bassier said:

Firebird... some kind of car? The tapedeck, the thing that plays tapes? and the footlose? some sort of soundtrack apparently. :lol::lol::lol:

"There are holes all over the place up there TB. You have to hunt for them sometimes." is kinda redundant... :D;);)

B
bigsteel
:lol:

T
Troutier Bassier
Another old timer movie, Of course.

F
Fishtopher
halibuthitman said:

Cranky all the time dude. Just more irked that it was the Foghat tape..."I'm a Fool For The City!"...not Footloose.
TB posts just to post as much as beaverfan does just as much as THE halibuthitman does. And then you all post valid questions and answers too. In this case it looks like a valid question.
But all the *cough-ifish-cough* replies he got were from guys with lil to no exp at EC. And the one guy he got the snippit of ok info from knows the creek from top to bottom Im guessin', probably coulda put him on fish in a spot he never even fishes.
If he wanted to.
But who cares.
I dont.:)
Its Christmas.

:)Its not "end my world" reading material, but I have a worthless opinion on it none the less. And I like to post just to post.:doh:

S
sts slayer
fish them right