When is your next fishing camp out?

O
Oregonchris
My next overnighter is scheduled in May, at Coyote Rock @ Siletz bay...Going on a bay clam dig with OCDA. I do have 4 scheduled up at Timothy in June...

This might not be soon enough...Once I de-winterize the trailer I am going to be ready to go!...The bummer is evertime I try to de-winterize it, it freaking snows!

M
mikeredding
I am hoping to go over to Wickiup and South twin the first part of May but I don't know how I am going to get my camp trailer and boat over there.:think:

T
TTFishon
I'd like to go on opening weekend, but I will be at an ODOT academy training in Bend at that time. So probably sometime in May I will head up to Wickiup for a couple days.

F
Fishydog
March 23 -27 Fort Stevens. Coffenbury will be stocked, still crab in the bay, still stealhead in Klaskanine :D

O
Oregonchris
Fishydog said:
March 23 -27 Fort Stevens. Coffenbury will be stocked, still crab in the bay, still stealhead in Klaskanine :D

Oooh! That would be a good one!

M
mikeredding
TTFishon said:
I'd like to go on opening weekend, but I will be at an ODOT academy training in Bend at that time. So probably sometime in May I will head up to Wickiup for a couple days.
Take your rod with you. Bend isn't that far from Wickiup, you might be able to get in a few evening casts!!:D

T
TTFishon
mikeredding said:
Take your rod with you. Bend isn't that far from Wickiup, you might be able to get in a few evening casts!!:D

That's exactly what I was thinking. I will be there for two weeks and I will have the weekends off.

M
mikeredding
TTFishon said:
That's exactly what I was thinking. I will be there for two weeks and I will have the weekends off.

Oh well then you have lots of time. There is a lot of good water around Bend.

T
TTFishon
mikeredding said:
Oh well then you have lots of time. There is a lot of good water around Bend.

This is true and I can't wait.

Troutski
Troutski
Opening Weekend...

Opening Weekend...

Opening Weekend of Trout season at Crane in Central Oregon, nothing like being in the wilderness and having to park 1 mile from the boat launch;) but thus is opening weekend.

Chuck

LadyoftheLake
LadyoftheLake
Still new to the area....which weekend is the Opening Weekend for Crane Prairie for Trout?

I love them both:

1) Crane Prairie (Hub and I camped there in our RV for a week during the summer of 2007. That trip was the decider to move to Oregon. Less people, less stress, more fish!!!)

2) Trout! Yummmmmy! We can hardly wait to get the boat out onto Crane and go fish for trout!

Last edited by a moderator:
M
mikeredding
Crane Prairie opens April 25th

J
JeannaJigs
Opening weekend at paulina (if snow permits)