Whats your favorite weekend fishing get aways?

T
TJR_84
Summer time i love bass fishing the sloughs off the willamette river or fishing off the jetties on the coast!

GungasUncle
GungasUncle
Small cascade streams and cascade lake trout fishing - as well as hitting up Hagg in the summer time for panfish & bass

S
skunk
Central oregon, anywhere.

M
mikeredding
skunk said:
Central oregon, anywhere.

I agree, except I don't get over there as much as I would like.

M
markasd
LOVE chasing summer steel anywhere, the occasional plunk on the willy for springer..

E
eggs
It's a tie:

Olallie Lake Area or Deschutes

Reactions: beaverfan
brandon4455
brandon4455
small coastal stream cutthroat trout on ultralight spinning gear and i agree with mark on the springer deal, almost always nice weather and you can sit back and relax.

D
Denduran87
Hagg for sure!! Love that lake since i was 8. but thanks to gungasuncle and moe I might be getting into common wealth a bit. I've hit bethany a few times cuase it's just down the road from my place but never been real impressed.

T
Throbbit _Shane
A lake along the N. Umpqua. It's not far from Diamond Lake and much lower in elevation. It's real close to some awesome water falls and some hot springs. Ill be going there again this may can't wait :D

M
mikeredding
Throbbit _Shane said:
A lake along the N. Umpqua. It's not far from Diamond Lake and much lower in elevation. It's real close to some awesome water falls and some hot springs. Ill be going there again this may can't wait :D

Lemolo????

T
Throbbit _Shane
I dont want to play a guessing game but no.

T
TTFishon
Wickiup and some hike in lakes I like to keep secret. lol I plan on hitting Crane for a bass/trout trip at least once this year.

Reactions: Throbbit _Shane
F
fish4life
Its a long way to go but if it is a long weekend Brownlee res. for crappie and cats.

D
Drew9870
TJR_84 said:
Summer time i love bass fishing the sloughs off the willamette river or fishing off the jetties on the coast!

+1!

I fish it all in the Spring/Summer, whether it's fishing city limits for warmwater fish, bottom fishing off Yaquina, fishin the cliffs at Boiler Bay, or casting/fly fishing for some Trout/Steel/Salmon.

A fish is a fish when it is at the end of my rod (usually bigger ones in the warmer months), usually fish as light as possible with the exception of the Jetty.

I'm generally on the Willamette fishing up and down the East side of the river up from the bridges all the way to Minto, Minto Island is a cool place, I'm gonna try my luck at some plunking once the Springers work their way up, that would be pretty neat riding the longboard downtown and up State St with a couple Nookies hanging off my arm.

fish4life, Brownlee is fish paradice, all sorts of monsters lurking around too, another place I would love to be as well.

Last edited: