What to use this weedend on the Wilson

B
Bassman-503
Going our this weekend. What bait should I use for steelhead I'm still farily new to steelhead fishing :)

O
OneMore
Eggs would be on the top of my list with sand shrimp and yarn balls coming in a close second. Good luck out there and let us know how you do.

B
Bassman-503
Bassman-503 said:
Going our this weekend. What bait should I use for steelhead I'm still farily new to steelhead fishing :)

Will do. I need to pit somthing on my tag before next yr :) u know of any money holes?

C
Cohosanders
Anywhere from the burned down fishing shop up to the deadline(elk creek) has a lot of pullout with promising holes. Went there yesterday wit no luck, but saw some rolling and saw 2 fish landed. I am going early Saturday to try and land my first winter steelhead.

O
OneMore
CohoSanders pretty much nailed it. I would start at the old guide shop and work my way upriver hitting every pull out you see on the road. That river has some many honey holes its not funny.

B
Bassman-503
OneMore said:
CohoSanders pretty much nailed it. I would start at the old guide shop and work my way upriver hitting every pull out you see on the road. That river has some many honey holes its not funny.

Ok guys I'll let you know how it goes