What other hobbies besides fishing

C

capblack

camping, hunting, offroading, and i also enjoy paintballing, but havent done it in a while. pretty much if it has to do with the great oregon outdoors, im down

M

Mad dog

Make waterfowl calls, hunt waterfowl, big game, Turkeys....just about everything that walks or crawls! :D
Goosecals004.jpg
waterfowl08011-1.jpg
100_0246.jpg

T

Throbbit _Shane

I used to collect sports cards/memorabilia. My favorites were vintage baseball cards mainly from 1960's to early tobacco cards.

Back in the late 90's early 2000's i opened up a lot of packs of cards. 2 of my favorite cards i got got from packs i opened were a 1998 Dan Marino autograph, and the other is a 2001 Yogi Berra autograph. My collection is priceless to me and will never be sold off.

brandon4455

brandon4455

i play a bit of guitar and skateboard, i also like going to auctions at storage untis/garage sales and looking for old stuff thats worth some cash :D

C

colbypearson

i play a bit of guitar and skateboard, i also like going to auctions at storage untis/garage sales and looking for old stuff thats worth some cash :D

i used to skate, too much chance at injury i messed up my hand pretty bad and i realized how much more important fishing was to me you really have to protect yourself if you want to be a bass fisherman professionally it helps to have functioning hands LOL

other than that i like making videos, collecting baits i suppose counts and learning more about bass that i dont already know is a challenge in itself.

G

GraphiteZen

I used to collect sports cards/memorabilia. My favorites were vintage baseball cards mainly from 1960's to early tobacco cards.

Back in the late 90's early 2000's i opened up a lot of packs of cards. 2 of my favorite cards i got got from packs i opened were a 1998 Dan Marino autograph, and the other is a 2001 Yogi Berra autograph. My collection is priceless to me and will never be sold off.

Address?

C

colbypearson

funny story i went through a baseball phase i liked to collect all sorts of cards but for a couple years i loved to collect baseball cards i got to the point where i could "feel up" a pack of cards and find the packs that had like jersey cuts, or wodd chips and so on this was when i was on the outside of my little phase but i would have to say i was 50/50 on packs with auto's or memorabilia cards.......needless to say its a way to cheat lol i got kicked out of thunderbird for it a handful of times....feeling up cards hahaha it worked though :)

i still have them if im ever in a position to give them up theyre all yours man

brandon4455

brandon4455

i have some old camel joe smoke packs :lol: well my girlfriends dad does but he said i get all his collectable cigarette stuff when he dies

T

Troutier Bassier

I like to play Waterpolo. I'm a Junior Olympian for the sport, and I'll soon be on the national team.

30670_387809642583_523112583_410782.jpg

28313_128261180523986_1000002031302.jpg

28313_128261147190656_1000002031302.jpg

27072_118712701478834_1000002031302.jpg

27072_118711548145616_1000002031302.jpg

27072_118600404823397_1000002031302.jpg

30670_387810872583_523112583_410789.jpg

I get to travel a lot. Its a fun sport. :)

M

Moby Dick

wow shane that is really neat! made me remember that we have some old cards and some old signed (authenticated ones also) - we did it when one of our sons was young and just eventually stored them and i just happened to be going through them the other day.

when my hub was alive, he (we) tried to collect mostly pitures, signed by famous boxers, or really boxers that meant a lot to him in some special way. he always loved boxing (as i still do ! i even went to pac man fight miguel cotto with a pal last year), was a really good amateur boxer between 17 and 20 (went to regional finals) but decided he didn't have time to train properly and go to college and work nearly full time (plus, came to realize that tho he was good, he didn't take a punch well). anyhu, some of my fav pics we have signed are: cassius clay, sugar ray robinson, carl "bobo" olsen, emille grifith, shane mosley, alexis arguellio, carlos ortiz, floyd patterson, and pac man. we have others but they would only be known to boxing nuts like us. wow, i keep saying "us" - odd.

anyway, i love packing into remote areas via horseback, reading, writing, our bird dogs, decorating and designing, and early american primitive type antiques. i knit well but never have time anymore.

btw, i LOVED the pics u all posted and found all of our hobbies really interesting. thanks a lot. marie

Last edited:
C

colbypearson

wow shane that is really neat! made me remember that we have some old cards and some old signed (authenticated ones also) - we did it when one of our sons was young and just eventually stored them and i just happened to be going through them the other day.

when my hub was alive, he (we) tried to collect mostly pitures, signed by famous boxers, or really boxers that meant a lot to him in some special way. he always loved boxing (as i still do ! i even went to pac man fight miguel cotto with a pal last year), was a really good amateur boxer between 17 and 20 (went to regional finals) but decided he didn't have time to train properly and go to college and work nearly full time (plus, came to realize that tho he was good, he didn't take a punch well). anyhu, some of my fav pics we have signed are: cassius clay, sugar ray robinson, carl "bobo" olsen, emille grifith, shane mosley, alexis arguellio, carlos ortiz, floyd patterson, and pac man. we have others but they would only be known to boxing nuts like us. wow, i keep saying "us" - odd.

anyway, i love packing into remote areas via horseback, reading, writing, our bird dogs, decorating and designing, and early american primitive type antiques. i knit well but never have time anymore.

btw, i LOVED the pics u all posted and found all of our hobbies really interesting. thanks a lot. marie

poster also enjoys making various accounts on OFF and creating subtle annoyances that dont really bother anyone instead of leading a normal life.

M

mlw

lets see, rodbuilding, fly-tying, and last 6 months a little boat building:
S-P8220749-anchorarm-sm.jpg
more pics here
Michael

A

alm21

I coach two youth competitive soccer teams and play adult league indoor soccer. In addition, I spend a lot of time in the weight room. Snowboarding as well. In fact, plan to hit the snow this evening! Here's a pic from the summit of Bachelor looking south. Add fishing to the mix and it's a wonder I get any work done.

IMAG0058.jpg

Last edited:
J

joesnuffy

I have too may other hobbies to name them all. In the last couple years I've managed to drop a couple of them so can do others more often. I'm into pretty much anything that gets me outdoors.