What other fishing forums are you on?

Q
qwapaw
I stay pretty close to the OFF site. I do wander over to Joe's Old Lurs, and the ORCA site a couple time a week, because I collect some of the old stuff. I have learned a couple of good fishing tricks from thise guys. They can get a little up in the air if collection is not your main focus for fishing. The off site is a lot of fun, and getting to know w few folks is pretty good too. Had a blast at the "Fish for the cure" a while back, hope to attend more. Ifish got a nice boost out of Salmon Steelhead and Trout mag. did the cover story on photos from there. Maybe we can be so lucky, we get some great photos posted here. Qwa (Dan)

J
joesnuffy
The only other fishing site that I frequent besides OFF is Sexyloops.com It's not an Oregon specific site, just for flyfishing.

C
capblack
you should be ashamed of yourself, thats not a fishing forum
joesnuffy said:
The only other fishing site that I frequent besides OFF is Sexyloops.com It's not an Oregon specific site, just for flyfishing.

B
bigdog
joesnuffy said:

Yeah that is another one I go on. I'm not signed up on there but they have some really good reading on there.

CJ

B
bigdog
capblack said:
you should be ashamed of yourself, thats not a fishing forum

Yeah when I was doing some google searches I saw the name of the website and had to think twice before I clicked on it.

Oh ok I didn't have to think twice it was a reaction to click on it :lol:

CJ

B
bigsteel
bigdog said:
Yeah when I was doing some google searches I saw the name of the website and had to think twice before I clicked on it.

Oh ok I didn't have to think twice it was a reaction to click on it :lol:

CJ
i was about to call u a liar:lol::lol:

W
womanwhofishes
We are true OFF people!
We tend to stay with one Clan or Tribe..
WwF and SSs

V
VagrantAngler
OFF, Ifish, Gamefishin, and Small stream...
Same name on all

F
fishfor life
OFF is my favorite, and the only one. This forum is my second family..:clap::clap::clap:

A
autofisher
I'm only on OFF and FishingAddictsNorthwest.com....unless you count facebook...which I don't. The majority of my posts are on here as well. I pretty much call OFF my e-home.

M
Moe
I am on fishingaddictsnorthwest and small stream salmon fishing other than this site. sometimes I lurk around on I-fish.

R
RLK
I don't do the whole forum thing all that often (then I found this one). I am a member of a couple knife forums but this is the friendliest most interesting of them all, and by far the simpilist of them all. Much appreciation to the God Father and the rest of the moderators for a great place to come hang out.
Rich

E
eggs
OFF and sometimes Ifish.. that about it.. i don't have online time for more.. but i lurk for info on just about every site/forums around..

T
Thuggin4Life
So i actually signed up for ifish the other day so i can see photos and post pictures to brag and its been 2 days and my account still isn't activated. Luckily this site was quicker to get me going. I figuere i will just post links to my repports on this forum until i get banned and not give aout advice. All my advice will be here for OFFers.

E
eggs
i signed up over a t ifish just to do the hooked on helping stuff but found i post here and there.. some useful info over there but if you give advice people just all over you it seems.. everyone knows more then you regardless of what you say..

K
koboabe
I have been dinged hard on iFish for very petty comments...
there is some good information, but I only created an account to use their Classified section haha
I mostly lurker around all boards except this one.

F
fishingfreak
I posted that a rookie needed help finding the fish On ifish and some comments came back , I took there advice, went to there spots on the upper Clackamas and there were no fish for miles except old winters. Have not been back to the site since. Then I posted a thread here, had a great response, took the advice from the members, got my 1st Chrome, fished with some members, and I am getting great experience. I don't like to be sent on wild goose chases to be made fun of on a forum. They are lucky i dont see them in person. cause I wear a size 14 boot and know how to use it. I like off cause everyone here has helped me learn and get experience on floating, drifting, showed me a lot of good holes, tips, techniques, and I am getting better. I will get into the fish. Thanks to OFF.
LA
LA

E
eggs
lets not turn this into a bashing thread... but in ifish's defense with that many members there are bound to be bad apples.. but mods could keep them under control..

without a single bit of doubt OFF is THE best fishing forum for the state of Oregon. a lot of knowledge and people willing to share info and help.. hell when I joined I had been steelhead fishing for a couple weeks.. with help from this site(and books) and the people on this site.. i have landed 10+ Steel my first year and it is not even half way though the year...

B
bigdog
fishingfreak said:
. I don't like to be sent on wild goose chases to be made fun of on a forum.

Hey you should head over to Johnson Creek with some size 7 blue fox spinners, there is a very large nook and steelie run in that creek.

:lol: Hey did you guys see that guy down on Johnson Creek tossing that huge spinner :lol: I saw him get in to a Mud fish in it's side.

Yeah OFF is a really good place to get some help and no better place for a new fisherperson to learn things. I know when I started out fishing for Steelies and salmon OFF is the forum that helped me get in to mine. Came on here as a new member and asked where to go and what to use and two days later I was being shown some areas and techniques from a member (Fishtopher), and had many other OFFers that I soon took up later as well. It's great to have people out there willing to help other and now I try to repay that as often as I can to new members myself. I'm far from a expert in the fishing field but I try to share whatever I have learned with who ever I can.

CJ

F
Fishtopher
bigdog said:
Came on here as a new member and asked where to go and what to use and two days later I was being shown some areas and techniques from a member (Fishtopher), and had many other OFFers that I soon took up later as well. It's great to have people out there willing to help other and now I try to repay that as often as I can to new members myself. I'm far from a expert in the fishing field but I try to share whatever I have learned with who ever I can.

CJ
Made me shed a tear of joy there big guy. Good times were had by all.:yay:
Lets go fishin'.:)
P.S.
I miss Fishfinger. :think:Where you at Dan? Meluvtrout, where in the hell did Dan disappear to??:(