What other fishing forums are you on?

Admin
Admin
Just out of curiosity what other Oregon fishing related forums/message boards are out there?

T
Thuggin4Life
Well there is ifish and then if you count iboats.

T
the_intimidator03
hmm i smell a trap with this question coming from the administrator LOL j/k I am only on here

T
TTFishon
OFF is my number 1 forum then Ifish and that's it.

T
Throbbit _Shane
Most of my post are on here, but i also visit ifish everyday, and a couple other forums once a week or so.

M
mgdguy
TTFishon said:
OFF is my number 1 forum then Ifish and that's it.

Me too

B
bigsteel
OFF is my favorite and first,,,,i lurk around westfly

F
fishingfreak
OFF is the best, I am on fishingaddictsnorthwest.com 2nd best, and I just check out posts on Ifish.

N
nwkiller
zero, just OFFin it up

B
bigdog
Have to say like most here OFF is my home and always will be but I am with a few other. fishing addicts north west, WFF (washington fishing fools), big game fishing, stealhead notebook, north west fishing info and once and a great while I'll pop in to Ifish but thats mainly to just try to help get the Hooked On Helping out there to as many people as we can. Yeah I know I'm a fishing site ho but like I said OFF is and always will be my home.

CJ

F
Fishtopher
I visit IFish, as well as Small Stream Salmon Fishing (or whatever it is-confusing name). Every now and then Ill swing by Piscatorial Pursuits.

F
fishnquest
I tried ifish and one site down here thats not much of a going concern. OFF is the best. Members here are actually helpful, friendly, courteous, kind...

M
metalfisher76
I like to rile `em up a bit at westfly. Some cool gray beards over there. But a lot of noses in the air too. Still look at ifish, but I don`t know why at this point.

M
Michael
I'm a newbie at OFF and so far have found no reason to stray.

B
bigsteel
metalfisher76 said:
I like to rile `em up a bit at westfly. Some cool gray beards over there. But a lot of noses in the air too. Still look at ifish, but I don`t know why at this point.
:lol::lol::lol: giggle biscuit

Admin
Admin
the_intimidator03 said:
hmm i smell a trap with this question coming from the administrator LOL
:lol: No, it's not a trap. I'm just getting too involved in my new hobby - fishing video reports. :) And you know those broadcasters - they don't just want to show their production, they want to show it to a lot of people. :lol:

C
capblack
just recently started doing some searching at kokanee fishing forum, just because thats mostly what i have been fishing for the last couple years, and theres not a ton of people on OFF that fish for kokes, but im here 99 percent of the time

O
OnTheFly
Alan called me up to fish a couple months ago and he introduced me to his friend Matt who happens to be the administrator of Small Stereams Salmon Fishing. I drop into that forum every now and then. I go by the same screen name.

Troutski
Troutski
A few...

A few...

I admit it, I am some what of a junkie.....
OregonFishingSports
KokeneeFishingForum
and of course OFF
Trout Talk With Troutski :redface:

Chuck

am i in trouble now

N
nwkiller
D#*!it troutski you made rootbeer come out my nose lol