What lake?

F
FishSchooler
On the way to the coast (26/wilson river hwy), we passed by a lake... with people feeshing. What lake is this? It was around 20 min away from hillsboro i guess.

R
Reel Lady
Lind Reservoir

Lind Reservoir

Maybe Lind Reservoir, if not try map searching the Washington County reservoirs for that location. :think:

M
madoc
On 26 or 6? 6 is Wilson river highway - there is a tiny little pond on the south side of the road right at the junction with Hwy 8 heading into Forest Grove - I don't know the name of the pond
here
Google Maps

I'm guessing warmwater species, and I have heard that ODFW dumps excess trout in there are well

B
beaverfan
That would be Dorman Pond. That's where I stop on my way home from getting skunked on the Wilson! Very dirty place, It appears that no one comes by to clean it up and the garbage just piles in the cans and the ground. But it's loaded with fish, they stock it with trout in the spring and it has a healthy population of lots of warm water species (black crappie, catfish, perch, large mouth, small mouth, and blue gill. I always use those tiny little processed shrimp that are super cheap in the meat aisle. Just throw on a bobber with a 36 inch leader with some of that shrimp.

F
FishSchooler
Are the fish safe to eat?

C
chris61182
FishSchooler said:
Are the fish safe to eat?

The stocked trout should be just as safe as they are everywhere else.

J
JeannaJigs
spammers are lameee.

Raincatcher
Raincatcher
Who...wha...wher....huh???

Who...wha...wher....huh???

JeannaJigs said:
spammers are lameee.

Well dang! I must be really slow on the draw or need better glasses. I checked here and in Fly Fishing where spam was reported and nada.
I think I need a nap...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz:think:
Be safe.
Barb

J
JeannaJigs
lol I dunno it was there earlier, someone else must've gotten to it before ya