What is the place next to Memaloose boat ramp?

K
kaimuki49
there is a large wharehouse type structure and a small dock on the property adjacent to the memaloose ramp and parking area. would someone be kind nuff to tell me what that is please? can a person pay to dock their boat there overnight? etc etc mahalo, tmm

K
kaimuki49
ohh i sea. ok

Raincatcher
Raincatcher
Well,that was no help at all,was it? Never been there so I'm totally in the dark. C'mon OFFer's!! Anyone fish this area that can give up some info? If there are no members with help,you may have to do the "walk & talk" routine. Is there a bait shack you can check with? Anyone work in or around the warehouse? Maybe a 7-11 across the street? Be sure to check for any phone numbers posted. Let me know if you find any info.

C
chrisohm
It could just be an abandoned warehouse. There is nothing I have come up with as far as businesses go that exist in that building. You could be better off asking a local Realtor
what was there or who owns that property and go from there.

K
kaimuki49
it looks like a private dock of some sort. also look like the owners rent parking space there (when memaloose is full?) arent there any people here who fish TB???? lol t kai kahuna

S
skunk
was with a guide there on Saturday. He said they used to rent the dock but no longer. Wouldn't hurt to knock on the door though.