Votes: 2 28.6%
  • See #4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • See #5

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
G

GraphiteZen

#1) The butter is almost melted everywhere you go. (melted butter is great, and contains everything needed to live pretty much, normal butter contains these same vitamins and minerals but tears up any type of bread you try to shove inside the cube).

#2) You can stumble into any supermarket or convenience store that has air conditioning and yell "AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!" as loud as you want and nobody will even look up.

#3) You and your buddy don't have to stand on opposite sides of a highway pulling on opposite ends of an imaginary rope in the pouring rain anymore.

#4) You don't have to worry about the hassle of a blocked intersection being compounded by these pesky do-gooders helping someone with a melting engine because, like who expects an average person to help 2 - 4 people each day!?

#5) You can dump a bucket of water on pretty much anyone and just say you though they looked a potential heat-stroke victim instead of trying to convince them you genuinely thought they were on fire, like you do in the winter.

Last edited:
A

autofisher

You're one of the most "special" people I've ever had the pleasure of meeting. Wouldn't have you any other way.

T

TTFishon

I really don't like summer. Fall is my favorite time of the year. Crisp mornings and not too hot during the day and fishing is always good.

Top Bottom