What Fishing Magazine do most of you subscribe to?

B
blshelly13
What fishing magazine is your favorite? I am looking for a good fishing magazine that covers the Pacific Northwest.

I am trying to learn more about fishing. I read most of the posts each day and I thought a magazine would also be helpful.

Thanks for your input.

T
Troutier Bassier
Northamerican Fisherman, TroutSalmonSteelheader, And Oregon & Washigton Fishing and Hunting.

O
OneMore
I like northwest sportsman and salmon/trout/stealheader

H
Hawk
Playboy...................................:lol::lol::lol::lol:...................................:cool::cool::cool::cool:.........................har.har.har

i used to git BassMaster...

J
JeannaJigs
The none kind, Get way more info on here. Although occasionally I'll swipe an STS from our lobby and sneak a peak on my lunch hour, but it's all very repetitive.

A
Anyfishisfine
I used to get In-Fisherman. They have tons of great advice, but after a while you realize they are just finding different ways to say fish like structure over and over again.

I'd be interested in something with a local slant, but it would be hard to beat this forum for local information.

B
blshelly13
Thanks for all your reply s. I agree this is a great site for information.

F
Froggy
Too true!

Too true!

Anyfishisfine said:
I used to get In-Fisherman. They have tons of great advice, but after a while you realize they are just finding different ways to say fish like structure over and over again.

LOL! Couldn't agree more! I still subscribe, and then wonder why each month after I've read it. I must just like supporting them or something.

Sadly, Fishing & Hunting News folded back in February. They were a great local resource.

J
JeannaJigs
Froggy said:
LOL! Couldn't agree more! I still subscribe, and then wonder why each month after I've read it. I must just like supporting them or something.

Sadly, Fishing & Hunting News folded back in February. They were a great local resource.
I was wondering where fishing and hunting news went, I used to pick it up every couple of weeks at dari mart during lunch, i thought they just quit selling it because i was the only person buying it lol

O
OBP Turtle 33
Bassmasters(over 12 years) and FLW Outdoors Bass Fishing addition also Bass Pro Shops and Cabelas feel the need to flood me with magazines that weigh more than some fish that I catch.

S
Shadelady
i go to the library and get everything they have.