What a disapointment

B
BIG D
Told my wife next time I decide to change my plans and fish the clackamas without a boat, instead of going to the Wilson to SHOOT ME IN THE HEAD!!! that river has changed a whole lot since I was a kid fishing it. Seen a couple jump but didn't even get 1 bite and the wife got skunked to, and she normally out fishes me. I traded the beauty of the Wilson for hearing gun shots all day!! oh well maybe next time

C
cchinook
Clack

Clack

Wait until May - the Clack will not disappoint !

D
Dichrofisher
I remember a camping trip on the Clack about 10 years ago catching whitefish at dusk on a march brown. That sure was fun, I think they may have been spawning at the time.

B
BobberDown
cchinook said:
Wait until May - the Clack will not disappoint !
I secont that it will be prime time steelheading then with winters and summer and some springs to that has bean my best month on the clack over the las 4 or 5 years but the runs have bean geting later and later i have found but i will sey the clack is picking up right now go get em boys it is time

B
BIG D
We where around the bend just east of the park walked as far as we could and then worked are way back down to the park didn't see anything until we went up to carver park that's when we saw a couple jump looked like some nice fish just couldn't get them to bite tried coon shrimp and about 3 different color corks didn't try any spinners. went up to mijiver park to the hatchery and it was dead park was empty.