Wet and windy

S
Santiam338
Wet and windy on the river yesterday..Wind about blew me off a couple times..Big gust would just blow you sideways...Rained so hard that you had to bail about every 5 minutes..

We just kept on fishing though..:D

Mu buddy lost about as big a steelhead as I have seen..Had him to the boat several times but he just wouldn't give up...He would see the boat and scream across the river again..

IMG_0045.jpg

Had him close enough to see that he was clipped...Finally thought we had him whipped and only seconds from the net when the hook just came undone..No thrashing or nothing,just popped out..

IMG_0041.jpg

I thought my buddy was going to cry..:(

LOL

No sense in crying over split milk or lost fish I told him..;)

I little while later I caught this one..

IMG_0033.jpg

B
bigsteel
looks like a great day out there:clap::clap:

brandon4455
brandon4455
nice fish :clap:

T
Throbbit _Shane
sweet!!!

R
RunWithSasquatch
Nice day Bill! There was a couple times when I was in the shop yesterday in crindged my teeth. You guys bumped some nice fish! You guys notice a difference in the water level? Did it fish better?

S
Santiam338
RunWithSasquatch said:
Nice day Bill! There was a couple times when I was in the shop yesterday in crindged my teeth. You guys bumped some nice fish! You guys notice a difference in the water level? Did it fish better?

Seems like there were a bunch of clippers that moved in..The only other boat I seen all day passed us limited..They were using eggs with bobbers..

It was raining so hard that guys were moving into the plunking shacks..LOL

P
ProfessorChromology
Isn't it funny how the brain takes such a vivid mental snapshot of the ones that get away...I have forgotten many caught fish, but can't seem to erase the big ones that get away. "Es La Pesca"...THAT's FISHING! Nice fish by the way!

N
nwkiller
nice job 338!!

F
FishFiddle
That's a Beauty! Nice report.

R
RunWithSasquatch
Santiam338 said:
Seems like there were a bunch of clippers that moved in..The only other boat I seen all day passed us limited..They were using eggs with bobbers..

It was raining so hard that guys were moving into the plunking shacks..LOL

Thats hilarious about those plunking shacks, I couldnt believe how many there was, I think I had seen a few wrapped up in the tuley bushes after it flooded a few weeks back.