West Salish trout

I
Ifishforfood
want to catch something (anything!) before i have to go back to school,sooo...
has anybody been getting any of the trout stocked in salish pond? it seems like i should be able to fool one of the 750 fish into biting on something. i was thinking worms off the bottom, or under a bobber. if anybody knows what they've been biting, it would be great if you could help me out!!:D

-nick

W
waco
man i was there about 4 weeks ago and nobody catch anything!!!! but you can try!!!!

T
Troutier Bassier
Go fish for Carp right now.

W
waco
Troutier Bassier said:
Go fish for Carp right now.
carp in salish ponds????

T
Troutier Bassier
Yuppp, Not the one with trout, the other one. Theres carp.
And I wasn't saying that to you, I was talking to Ifishforfood.... But if you want to fish for carp there be my guest!

I
Ifishforfood
carp in the other pond? cool! i've never really caught carp a lot, but that would be cool just to hook something. so, what bait am i supposed to use there for carp?

T
Troutier Bassier
Del Monte Canned Corn! :)

I
Ifishforfood
alright!

C
chrisohm
Bobber and worm or powerbait with a dough hook works well. You can also use a size 3 spinner, nickel or go for a pink or chartreuse. If you do the spinner reel it in slowly and pay attention to the vibrations so you know the blade is rotating slowly. You can cover more bank with the spinner and get better attratction over large areas. Good luck and work it, you can catch trout but you have to move around the bank. The colder it is, the less they want to move.