Went to the boat show and came home with some coho

B
BobbiDollPDX
It was crazy on the Columbia today. There were so many boats you would have sworn you were at a boat show.

I went 2 for 3. Landed a couple of Coho but one of them was a nice size native and had to let it go. Lost a Chinook pretty close to the boat which sucked but the guys on the boat did better. (If you want a good laugh, take a look at my t-shirt)

There was a Jack which went back to grow up a little, a 15 pounder and the big guy of the day was 21.5.

Oh and when we put in at the dock, the ODFW lady said some jerk kept a native Coho.

W
wormosa
GOOD job bobbi doll, it was crazy out there today wasn't it OMG

T
Thuggin4Life
NIce catch!

L
lilsalmon
good job!!!!!.....gonna have to find me a man and a boat...or a woman and a boat....or just a boat......cute tee. I NEED A SALMON!!!!!

W
wormosa
lilsalmon said:
good job!!!!!.....gonna have to find me a man and a boat...or a woman and a boat....or just a boat......cute tee. I NEED A SALMON!!!!!
how you doin? lol

C
cddunn
You're gonna need a bigger...freezer.

L
lilsalmon
wormosa said:
how you doin? lol

you mean as far as man, woman, boat or salmon????? nada I need to do what BobbiDoll is doing....she be slaying the biguns....

T
Throbbit _Shane
nice fish! and shirt :D

W
wormosa
lol all i can say

B
BobbiDollPDX
lilsalmon said:
you mean as far as man, woman, boat or salmon????? nada I need to do what BobbiDoll is doing....she be slaying the biguns....

I think that was his Joey from Friends pick up line :lol:

Raincatcher
Raincatcher
Way to go Bobbi! Your freezer must be bursting. :lol: Love that T...must turn some heads. :clap:
Hey Rose,I have a 22' boat that will get you where you need to get at warp speed...:lol: watch for it in the sell section.

B
bigsteel
way to go bobbidoll,,,,,,you know how to get it done out there:clap::clap::clap:

B
bigdog
Nice work Bobbi. Making some of us a little jealous out here with out the boats. Waiting for them fish to hit the rivers up this way.

B
BearlyAwake
Way to go Hooker.....:)
We spent most the day saturday by Columbia City and saw lots caught...
Goin back again and again...
You sure know how to catch em girl...
Mac

H
Hawk
She's a reel beauty Bobbi,
Great Job.

:clap::clap:
:D:D:D
:cool:

W
wormosa
i think it was meant as a joke and she did not get it :)

troutdude
troutdude
Very nice job PDXHOOKER! LOL

Sweet looking fish.

Did the ODFW lady, ticket the knot head for baggin' the nate???

P.S. Time to roast some fillets over a cracklin' fire...and some MARSHMELLOWS!

L
lilsalmon
Raincatcher said:
Way to go Bobbi! Your freezer must be bursting. :lol: Love that T...must turn some heads. :clap:
Hey Rose,I have a 22' boat that will get you where you need to get at warp speed...:lol: watch for it in the sell section.

Awesome Barb!!!! When you sell it let me know and I will bum a ride with the buyer....:lol: :lol: unemployment doesn't even allow me to put gas in the lawnmower....

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Will be rambling around the house for awhile and giving the fish a break.

L
lilsalmon
wormosa said:
i think it was meant as a joke and she did not get it :)

Don't underestimate me.... :D

G
Growbug
Nice nice fish.. wanting to make joke about T shirt and nice lady holding fish, but can't keep brain clean!