Well my buddy goes nipple fishing...

E
eggs
A while back a couple buddies and I got drunk.. ok realllly drunk..

Chris figured it would be a good idea to stick paper clips(not safety pin or anything sharp) through his nipples w/ neropsorian...

About 5 minutes later I got the great idea to use this fresh body modification to do some fishing..

Line = check
Hook = check
Bait = check

I of course had to get it on film...

This is safe for work and not very graphic but funny!

Enjoy

L
lilsalmon
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: I was wondering when that would show up here....

B
bigsteel
hilarious video,,,im glad it made its way here

B
BobbiDollPDX
Wow.

Those poor fish.

Weirdos.

lol

M
metalfisher76
Now THAT`S entertainment!!:)

Reactions: eggs
M
Modest_Man
If I saw someone handle a fish like that on a creek or river I'd be inclined to slap them in the face. And yet you do it to your "pet" fish. Quality. And two oscars in a 30 gallon tank? You're going to end up with stunted, deformed fish with HLLE (head and lateral line erosion) as each of them can grow to 12" and are very messy. But you'll probably kill them off before that doing stupid stuff like this.

Maybe it's because I've been keeping cichlids for 10 years (oscars are a South American cichlid by the way), but I don't find this funny at all.

Reactions: bigsteel
B
bigsteel
Modest_Man said:
If I saw someone handle a fish like that on a creek or river I'd be inclined to slap them in the face. And yet you do it to your "pet" fish. Quality. And two oscars in a 30 gallon tank? You're going to end up with stunted, deformed fish with HLLE (head and lateral line erosion) as each of them can grow to 12" and are very messy. But you'll probably kill them off before that doing stupid stuff like this.

Maybe it's because I've been keeping cichlids for 10 years (oscars are a South American cichlid by the way), but I don't find this funny at all.

you must not find much of anything funny..the guy bought the fish and can do whatever he wants with it.who are you to tell anyoone what to do with their own property

M
Modest_Man
Is a living animal considered just property? Living creatures should be treated with some respect, regardless of if they're cute and furry or scaled and finny. If you kept two dobermans locked up in your bathroom for 10 years that's animal cruelty but with a fish tank it's fine?

I didn't tell him what to do, I simply stated that the fish will end up dead, sick, or deformed well before they die of old age (they can easily live 15 years). And dropping them onto the carpet definitely removes their slime coat, as does bashing them into the tank hood. Secondary infections (bacterial and fungal) happen much more easily when the fish are already stressed from a poor environment let alone stupid handling like that.

If it was a video of a trout who'd someone (you didn't know; I know you and eggs are BFF's for lyfe) just hooked, whipped out of the water into some bushes and then flopped it around on the rocks (I'd say carpet is worse, totally removes the slime coat) for 30 seconds before releasing would you not say it was wrong?

I know I'm going to get flamed for this since you guys have your "clan" and those in it can do no wrong so go ahead and let me have it.

Last edited:
B
bigsteel
Modest_Man said:
Is a living animal considered just property? Living creatures should be treated with some respect, regardless of if they're cute and furry or scaled and finny. If you kept two dobermans locked up in your bathroom for 10 years that's animal cruelty but with a fish tank it's fine?

I didn't tell him what to do, I simply stated that the fish will end up dead, sick, or deformed well before they die of old age (they can easily live 15 years). And dropping them onto the carpet definitely removes their slime coat, as does bashing them into the tank hood. Secondary infections (bacterial and fungal) happen much more easily when the fish are already stressed from a poor environment let alone stupid handling like that.

If it was a video of a trout who'd someone (you didn't know; I know you and eggs are BFF's for lyfe) just hooked, whipped out of the water into some bushes and then flopped it around on the rocks (I'd say carpet is worse, totally removes the slime coat) for 30 seconds before releasing would you not say it was wrong?

I know I'm going to get flamed for this since you guys have your "clan" and those in it can do no wrong so go ahead and let me have it.

im not gonna argue with you,,carry on with your PETA agenda....not sure what to make of "clan remark"

J
JeannaJigs
Funking HILARIOUS. As for the fish, meh, those fish are resilient. My roomate had one that lived 12 years, it jumped out of it's tank multiple times and was on the floor for who knows how long and that never killed it, and it ultimately died of old age. If one wants to get high and mighty about the protection of sea kittens, the proper argument would be that fishing is cruel in and of itself, regardless of the methodology, yet everyone on this site, eagerly abuses sea kittens. Mmmm tasty sea kittens.

great video, made my day at work during downtime.

E
eggs
Not my fish... his fish and tank that he bought with his money, not mine... the fish are still swimming around like nothing ever happened.. fyi the barb was pinched, we bumped up the bubbles for a hour or so and fed them some treats for their part of the video..

OHHHHH by the way I can flush gold fish down the toilet if I feel like it...

Last edited:
N
nwkiller
thats damn halarious.....remenids me of when i was alittle younger, we had an alligator...there were many a bets placed on who could let it bite there nipple........great vid to wake up too. PS...... and dont worry there will always be someone who is angry that janet jacksons nipple was aired on live t.v.......(always someone who gets offended!)

Reactions: eggs
E
eggs
bigsteel said:
im not gonna argue with you,,carry on with your PETA agenda....not sure what to make of "clan remark"

DUDE WE ARE.... THE "CRC" - Catch & Release Clan!!! We need to branch our regional chapter out nationally!

Last edited:
E
eggs
metalfisher76 said:
Now THAT`S entertainment!!:)

You're next! Don't be scared!

C
ChezJfrey
eggs, I'm disappointed.

Given your avatar, and the thread title, let's just say my expectations were much different...

E
eggs
family friendly site or you know this would have been different!

F
fishindude
Darn it Eggs , Do you know how much 7-up hurts coming out of your nose ?:shock::shock: , Now that was funnnnny !! :clap::lol::clap::lol:

B
bigsteel
eggs said:
DUDE WE ARE.... THE "CRC" - Catch & Release Clan!!! We need to branch our regional chapter out nationally!

CRC hoo ah

S
skunk
I want to be a member!!! Please!!

C
ChezJfrey
skunk said:
I want to be a member!!! Please!!

Before I can decide, I need to know whether there will be a secret handshake? And if so, will it involve nipples?