Weirdest thing!!!

W
waco
what's the weirdest thing you have caught while fly fishing??:think:

troutdude
troutdude
It wasn't me. But, last February I was bank fishing at Olalla Reservoir near Toledo. A fly fishing class showed up, with teachers and students and started to practice their casting technique. After a while, the old-timers all broke out in belly laughs. I looked over to see a bullhead, dangling from one of the student's lines. TOO FUNNY!

M
Mike123
I don't really understand how you can catch something weird?? lol.. Are you talking weirdest thing you've snagged off the bottom or we just talking fish here? I caught another fly rod once. Whole complete set up.. thing was about the cheapest set up you could buy at Wal-Mart though. haha

GraphiteZen
GraphiteZen
I caught a bloody sheet. True story.

M
Mike123
GraphiteZen said:

Had to be Foster Resevoir. lol. That is nasty. Hopefully it was a murder and not just that time of the month. bahahahaha... omg too far.

Last edited:
J
JeannaJigs
Mike123 said:
Had to be Foster Resevoir. lol. That is nasty. Hopefully is was a murder and not just that time of the month. bahahahaha... omg too far.

Lmao just choked! Omg lol

G
GDBrown
This one is easy

This one is easy

Second time in as many years. Both on the Wilson.:shock:

troutdude
troutdude
GraphiteZen said:

Sounds like a plot for CSI! LOL

P.S. Great to see you're back Jeanna!

B
Born2Fish55
My ear!!!

Fishing up on the Situk River in Yakutat, Alaska...

big Salmon fly with my 9# Spey rod on the cast...

then the line went by me and the weight of the line removed the hook as it ripped through my ear...

that day I think every Brownie ran from the river when I gave my opinion to the world about how it felt...

needless to say, it Freak'n well HURT!!!!

GraphiteZen
GraphiteZen
Born2Fish55 said:
My ear!!!

Fishing up on the Situk River in Yakutat, Alaska...

big Salmon fly with my 9# Spey rod on the cast...

then the line went by me and the weight of the line removed the hook as it ripped through my ear...

that day I think every Brownie ran from the river when I gave my opinion to the world about how it felt...

needless to say, it Freak'n well HURT!!!!

Yeah man those ears get in the way. Kinda like the back of my head. That sure gets in MY way hahah.. *THOCK* kinda like Robin Hood hitting a tree with an arrow. At least that's how it sounds to me!