We got some eggs

B
bigdog
Well we hit the sandy again and got us some eggs oh and them pesky fish that always seem to come with the eggs. Not to bad of a day today good fun and well three of us and we each walked out with a fish. Seems we were a little behind on the pics today. Maybe thats why we only got one each the fish figured if they weren't going to get thier pics took why should they comeo out of the water.
This wasn't a keeper but we had to get the pic because it was such a bright red wish. Dang thing almost looked like a sockeye.
sandy-10-16002.jpg

sandy-10-16003.jpg

sandy-10-16005.jpg

sandy-10-16001.jpg

So like I said not a big day but we at least walked out with one each. Sorry about the lack of pics this time.
Just so you all know the fish weren't the as dark as that one looks it was shady on the side we were on. Still cut pink as can be.

F
fishin_fool
Awesome job you guys have sure had a good run of catching fish... Keep it up... and keep them hooks sharp...
Mike

F
FishKiller23
Yea it was a fun day the weather was pretty decent and all of us walked out with a nice hen.

F
Fishandtarter
Nice guys, that's some crazy color on that bad boy.:shock:

F
FishKiller23
Fishandtarter said:
Nice guys, that's some crazy color on that bad boy.:shock:

Yea for sure... bigdog was kinda shocked when I decided to let that go.hahaha just messin.

M
metalmania
Nice job guys. Hopefully this rain brings some chromers with it:pray:.

B
bigdog
metalmania said:
Nice job guys. Hopefully this rain brings some chromers with it:pray:.

What rain I'm still waiting for the rain they keep talking about and we aren't getting anything yet.

M
metalmania
bigdog said:
What rain I'm still waiting for the rain they keep talking about and we aren't getting anything yet.

Haha I know man it seems like it will never come. The small amount we did get is bringing up fish though.

kirkster
kirkster
Hey bigdog, I've never seen you with a hat on, didn't recognize ya at first.lol:lol:

Awesome day for you guys, Keep it up. Sorry I couldnt make the trip with ya today. Next time for sure.