Water soluble bait scents

Utahutes

We have heard to use water soluble on yarn. Went to get some and saw only oil and gel no water soluble. I only use gel on lure and hard plastic. Was thinking about using gel on roe should I or not. Should I use water soluble on roe. And what would you use oil scent on. Again rookie year trying to learn. Thanks

my2labs

Most Featured
We have heard to use water soluble on yarn. Went to get some and saw only oil and gel no water soluble. I only use gel on lure and hard plastic. Was thinking about using gel on roe should I or not. Should I use water soluble on roe. And what would you use oil scent on. Again rookie year trying to learn. Thanks
Water soluble scents won’t mess with the yarn or maribu on your jigs. If you don’t need yarn, feather or fur to flutter, then gel is safe for all applications. Just don’t use it on things you don’t want gummed up.

Utahutes

Water soluble scents won’t mess with the yarn or maribu on your jigs. If you don’t need yarn, feather or fur to flutter, then gel is safe for all applications. Just don’t use it on things you don’t want gummed up.
I can only find oil or gel scents. Where can I get soluble

my2labs

Most Featured
Shouldn’t be hard to find. I know fisherman’s has them. Pro cure water soluble search in google should do the trick...

for ads free experience.

Top Bottom