want to see me get my butt kicked?????????

B
beaverfan
Thought I would just throw this out there for sheer entertainment value. We ended up getting a rough estimate of 88 inches on the beast. I've caught a couple that were just slightly oversize but this is my biggest so far. Too bad my dad decided to turn the camera sideways! This fish kicked my butt, but I won in the end!

[YOUTUBE]PG4cIka7BD0[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited by a moderator:
H
halibuthitman
man it was snowin hard there!

G
GDBrown
Great job Jay, I want to try that this year even if I do hurt my back! I'll be getting my boat ready for the weekend now....

GraphiteZen
GraphiteZen
Fixed your embedding, Jay. Edit it and you will see how I did it.

L
lilsalmon
Nice one Jay....

W
waco
Nice fish!! You had your work out for the day right there!!!

H
halibuthitman
now thats blog worthy jay! sweet!

A
autofisher
Nice fish man!! Gotta love a fish that'll make ya grunt like that.

B
bigsteel
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: nice job jay

brandon4455
brandon4455
noice!

T
Throbbit _Shane
cool video jay!

can't wait to catch my first one

B
beaverfan
Thanks guys, that thing fought like a freight train! Almost had to break free from the anchor at one point, the fish took out 75-100yds of line in like nothing flat but I was able to stop him. The main issue I was having is I'm so used to the left handed retrieve reels that I normally use. So for my Bday I'm getting a good left hand retrieve Penn!

A
aka trouble
nice j geta ahold me i lost ur number bro!

H
halibuthitman
Better hurry Jay, the last american made Penn reels are on store shelves right now... from now on they will be made in China, Englund marine in Astoria has a smokin sale on several penns like the GT series right now- Brad

B
beaverfan
Thats good to know, I will see if I can't get my Bday present a month early this year!

O
OnTheFly
Whoe!!! Hey Jay, until I turned my monitor a quarter turn to the right I thought you hooked a dolphin.