want to go fishing tomorrow?

brandon4455
brandon4455
if anyone wants to go trout fishing in and around dallas tomorrow have a message sent to me or reply to this thread by 10am. i dont drive you have to get here yourself.. :/ this is a chance to fish some feisty cutthroat just dont littler and handle fish with care :cool:

you will need waders.

F
FlyBum
Man, you should head East a bit! It's on like Donkey Cong :)

brandon4455
brandon4455
if i had my damn liscense in time i would be..i blame my parents for takign so logn to order my birth certificate >:| but ill be fine with big ol coastal cutthroat

F
FlyBum
Ahhh, young jeteye. Many great years are ahead of you! But your missin out on these!

• 12351238.jpg
brandon4455
brandon4455
ill be headed your way this summer, no doubt about that. nice fish by the way. it's a beauty. a fat one too.

Last edited:
T
troutramp
I would love to however, I can't tomorrow. Dang it! I would like to get out with you some time the coastal cutts have become my favorite oregon fish so far.

Last edited:
brandon4455
brandon4455
troutramp said:
I would love too however I can't tomorrow. Dang it! I would like to get out with you some time the coastal cutts have become my favorite oregon fish so far.

i did awesome today..will make a report soon.. i caught one fattie and some other nice sized fish. ill be glad to show you around just shoot me a message sometime.

F
FlyBum
Well we got snowed on at the Upper Deschutes and also down here in Bend too I've heard. So you can draw your conclusions from that. :( It's almost June for $hit sake!

brandon4455
brandon4455
bummer. thats gotta suck. ths weather is makin me mad. winter doesn't want to let go!!!!