want to get a bass

flippinbaits
go out with onebigfish on his boat. he is a very experienced angler who knows the salem area very well on the willy. learn the drop shot and the lipless crankbait from him and you can take both of those all throghout the willy and have a good opportunity to catch fish. plus the drop shot is an amazing bait for LM too

AnglerWise.com
If I am ever in the salem area, I will for sure. Does one big fish have a website?

1bigfish
AnglerWise.com said:
If I am ever in the salem area, I will for sure. Does one big fish have a website?

No website. I am not a guide. I am just someone who loves to fish and has an open seat for time to time. Last year I took out 9 different backseats and 4 of those were first timers in my backseat. Hopefully this will be a better year as far as smallies go, because last year I had a really bad year for smallies.

Flippinbaits just mentioned my name because he was a regular backseater in my boat for about a year and a half until he moved back to Cali.

Don't worry Barrett, bigsteel is already on "the list";).

bigsteel
oh yea im on the list to learn some stuff:dance::dance::dance:

flippinbaits
haha good for you bigsteel. now you just gotta hope he's got enough props on the boat to get you guys through the willamette :D

Top Bottom