Walleye question

G
Gulfstream
My B day is coming soon and I would like to get some walleye fishing in.I have never caught one and they are on the bucket list.Can anyone recommend a good guide Or does anyone have room one day? Thanks

4labs
4labs
Whip you don't live in walleye country.
Angler West had a good show on them up on the Columbia and the potholes but a 8 hr +drive for you.
Some say there up in look out point res but never got any conformation on it other than what's on line and you don't want to camp there. Meth Head's
Good luck

G
Gulfstream
Thanks.I know they are not around here,was thinking of going out of the Portland area.Thanks again

EOBOY
EOBOY
Gulfstream;n613077 said:
My B day is coming soon and I would like to get some walleye fishing in.I have never caught one and they are on the bucket list.Can anyone recommend a good guide Or does anyone have room one day? Thanks

Whip, we've never met but I also have that bug. If you find a guide call me I'd love to hook up with some of those babies myself.

C
colt
I guess there is a few of us that are interested in walleye fishing. Thinking of making a trip to the columbia sometime soon with a friend. Will make note of how we do if there is any luck.

plumbertom
plumbertom
Good reports on walleye in the Willamette this morning on another forum.
Mostly in the Multnomah channel.
Many eyes being taken in the Columbia below Bonneville.
I'm told there are contamination concerns about eating resident fish from that area, though.

C
colt
That is quite a drive. Im thinking more below mcnary, west of boardman perhaps. Im over in eastern oregon and seems like i am part of the 1% haha.

Reactions: EOBOY
G
Gulfstream
Thanks ,will do

EOBOY
EOBOY
colt;n613099 said:
That is quite a drive. Im thinking more below mcnary, west of boardman perhaps. Im over in eastern oregon and seems like i am part of the 1% haha.

I'm from Hermy (class of '67). I'd drive over there in a heartbeat for a day or two. I think my drift boat would go there.

Reactions: colt
4labs
4labs
Whip
Bite the bullet and head here.

G
Gulfstream
Thanks!

G
Gulfstream
Just checked the website and airfare.Expensive to get there