waggin the dog

• yes, the goverment never lies

Votes: 7 50.0%
  • heck no! call scully and molder!

Votes: 7 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GraphiteZen

It's interesting that 6% of Americans polled (Gallup) and 25% of Brits (a British magazine Engineering & Technology) think it was staged. Those are huge numbers considering that the topic is the MOON LANDING!!

I have never really seriously considered it either way but the motive for the government of that time to fake it is definitely there.

GraphiteZen

and even more interesting that 45% of americans polled on my poll think it was staged, was the gallup poll staged too?!?!:think:
Just a very strategic selection I would imagine. :cool: Probably retired folk in a small Florida town, an hour or so from the launch pad ;) If that were the case they would be lucky to get 6%.

well for me, im inclined not to believe any of it, but the later ones might have happened..... I mean they claim they repeatedly did what many mathmaticians say would be almost impossible, once? Im not a conspiracy theorist, or a general dis-believer but come on.. but then again the vikings did cross the atlantic in grass 40' boats... ( with my scottish ancestors rowing as slaves ;))

well for me, im inclined not to believe any of it, but the later ones might have happened..... I mean they claim they repeatedly did what many mathmaticians say would be almost impossible, once? Im not a conspiracy theorist, or a general dis-believer but come on.. but then again the vikings did cross the atlantic in grass 40' boats... ( with my scottish ancestors rowing as slaves ;))
I'm still on the fence. A yes vote is going against Scully and like I said, Gillian's hot!:D

Last edited:
Me too

Me too

I believe it too, because my friend knows this guy who has an uncle, and his dad was the guy on the moon filming Neil Armstrong as he stepped on the moon.