waggin the dog

waggin the dog

• yes, the goverment never lies

Votes: 7 50.0%
  • heck no! call scully and molder!

Votes: 7 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

well, at long last victory is mine.... oh yeah thats right, sooooooo nasa, you taped over ALL 45 copies of the luner landing.... hmmmmmm, hmmmmm , well mr 7th grade science teacher, seems the science is turning my way, yeah you remember, the d you gave me for pointing out that I found this little bit of history a little hard to chew... like why have we never been back? why has no one else ever seen the need to go? Why is the film so crappy? I will tell you why.... I think we swallowed a doozie on this one! I find my dad who served inthe u.s military from 1964- 1976 ( who told me never to believe anything on the news.... ever ) has had your number on this one for 40 years. Im going back to watching bigfoot shows... they still have the film on that one... ;)

Kodiak

Banned User
Definitive proof

Definitive proof

I can provide you with definitive proof that we are building a secret base on the dark side of the moon (it's just a flat disk that doesn't spin) in colaberation with alien races when you provide me proof that braid is better than mono. MInus hills and valleys the earth is flat, you can tell by looking at it. Galalleo was wrong, we are the center of the universe. The world will automaticaly explode when the mayan calender runs out (December 22, 2012. Getting screwed out of christmas on this one...proves the mayans were really jewish and the mormons were right and they'll be getting thier own planet!):lol:

HA! i just happen to know that cabellas is opening their next superstore on the dark side of the moon! its going to specialize in turkey hunting and bass fishin supplys-

joesnuffy

I don't want to vote, both of the choices are slanted.

The Cabela's on the moon is where you get all your internet orders from.

I refuse to tell you what my vote was. But, if you choose #2, then you kow that the government already knows what you voted and probably planted me here to vote the other way so as to stage enough votes in the yes column to sway public opinion.

Fishtopher

I say no. T'was state of the art television production. Those guys woulda got abudcted and *-----* by Moon Men as soon as they stepped foot off thier ship. I would think we woulda been back by now for far more experements and colonization attempts had they really went to the moon.

Is colonization a word? Sounds like something Moon Men would do:shock:. Colonize the astronauts.:lol:

Space Blanket

Space Blanket

I think we would have believed anything so long as they gave us that Tang. It was goooood then, crap now. I saw the capsule at the Smithsonian in New York. The wiring was held together with bean connectors which are just pinch connectors with a plastic coating. I woulldn't trust my phone service to them let alone my life. I've replaced plenty of them in bad splices. The capsule is covered with the state of art, space age technology, heat shield to keep it from burning up upon rentry to Earth's atmosphere. This nowadays is that emergency heat blanket they sell for two bucks, no kidding. A tile falls off the shuttle and it burns up but this thin foil blanket worked.:rolleyes: UH oh, someones knocking on all my doors and windows.:shock: Next thought: ever notice there were no pictures of steelhead before photoshop. hmmmm:lol:

Kodiak

Banned User
Next thought: ever notice there were no pictures of steelhead before photoshop. hmmmm:lol:[/QUOTE]

Hey!..That will be enough of that! Trying to say steelhead is amyth?..for shame. An entire industry built on fish that don't exist. Whatever. I'm taking deposits on an upcoming guided jackalope trip in Wyoming. This hunt has a 90% success rate on B.C. Jackalope scoring over 65 pts. (65 is the current B.C. minimum qualifier) This is a once upon a liftime trip in the early rut in september. These Jackalope are agressive when called, many taken at less than 20 yrds including the current B.C. record holder in 2005. The Jackalope population has never been higher, most clients are looking over 30-35 jackalope bucks a day, many in the B.C. class minimum and higher. No more than 4 hunters per guide. 2 days guided, 3 days unguided (additional fees for additional guided days can be arranged). Camp runs no more than 12 guided hunters per day..space is limited, reserve your place today! $1800/week, $900.00 non-refundable deposit. Either sex tags Gauranteed, not your success. Take a gander at some of the bucks photographed on our private reserve this summer! Will this be the year you put your name in the books?

Troutier Bassier

If all of that is Fake, why did they launch that space ship and all the people were watching? What happened to that?

But I Agree that Its fake, When did that happen.... he 70's? What year is it? 09?

How many years have gone by since "They Landed"?
Why havent they gone Back?
Nasa Has money!

All this lunar landing truth or false thing will be cleared up as soon as someone finds Alan Sheperd's golf ball. Only guy ever to drive a ball for miles! Not even Tiger could do that!

well, at long last victory is mine.... oh yeah thats right, sooooooo nasa, you taped over ALL 45 copies of the luner landing.... hmmmmmm, hmmmmm , well mr 7th grade science teacher, seems the science is turning my way, yeah you remember, the d you gave me for pointing out that I found this little bit of history a little hard to chew... like why have we never been back? why has no one else ever seen the need to go? Why is the film so crappy? I will tell you why.... I think we swallowed a doozie on this one! I find my dad who served inthe u.s military from 1964- 1976 ( who told me never to believe anything on the news.... ever ) has had your number on this one for 40 years. Im going back to watching bigfoot shows... they still have the film on that one... ;)
I don't know Brad, give me something I can bite into. I would like to vote 'YES' because I believe we went there (and more than just once) but on the other hand I think government lies all the time. That means I can't vote 'NO' and that's a problem because I think Gillian Anderson is hot!

Troutier Bassier

Some of you might be Thinking why did we fake it?
Well The answer is Simple.

1). the U.S had to beat U.S.S.R To the moon so they Simply faked it. Made that video so Russians Would Spit out there Sturgeon in Amazment. Arent we a great country?

2.) Money, NASA Raised about $30,000,000 for "The Trip".

3.) Risk, This argument assumes that the problems early in the space program were insurmountable, even by a technology team fully motivated and funded to fix the problems. Bill Kaysing claimed that the chance of a successful landing on the Moon was calculated to be 0.017%.

Just to Clear up some Questions.

Last edited:

beaverfan

Some of you might be Thinking why did we fake it?
Well The answer is Simple.

1). the U.S had to beat U.S.S.R To the moon so they Simply faked it. Made that video so Russians Would Spit out there Sturgeon in Amazment. Arent we a great country?

2.) Money, NASA Raised about $30,000,000 for "The Trip".

3.) Risk, This argument assumes that the problems early in the space program were insurmountable, even by a technology team fully motivated and funded to fix the problems. Bill Kaysing claimed that the chance of a successful landing on the Moon was calculated to be 0.017%.

Just to Clear up some Questions.
And what website did you copy this info from? I know you don't know those stats off the top of your head. Did a little research on this Bill Kaysing fellow and he is just some conspiracy theorist. I agree that it's fake but Bill Kaysing is an idiot. He also believed that NASA staged the Apollo 1 fire and Challenger accident deliberately murdering the astronauts. He also tried to sue someone for saying his ideas were wacky. Not a reliable source IMHO.