Waders at a decent price

B
bigsteel
who makes decent chest waders at a decent price?

B
beaverfan
I've always had good luck with Hodgman waders.

B
bigsteel
thats what i was just lookin at!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

B
beaverfan
I have had 3 pairs of Hodgman's. The first two pairs lasted for quite a while, the third I'm still using. I got my last pair of breathables from Dick's right before the drift OFF and love em so far. They are the kind with the boots attached and felt bottoms. They were only 70 on sale from around 100.

H
Herefishyfishy
Bi-Mart Bi-Mart Bi-Mart!! I bought my sockfoot Hodgmans there for $50 on sale and nice leather Hodgman felt bottom boots for $60. Bi-Mart IMHO is the place to go for most things fishing.

F
fishnquest
I like my Hodgmans breathable sockfoot waders. Got the felt bottom boots to go with them. Perfectly comfortable and can work in them all day. Got em on sale, too. Some sportings store in Beaverton over a year ago. Now I need a vest.

T
Thuggin4Life
I recomend the remington ones from bimart. super cheap. and warm in the winter and as long as you wait to put them on at the spot you are fishing in the summer you will be fine. I put them on then drive for a half hour and i don't recomend it I just try to save time at the water.

H
Herefishyfishy
fishnquest said:
I like my Hodgmans breathable sockfoot waders. Got the felt bottom boots to go with them. Perfectly comfortable and can work in them all day. Got em on sale, too. Some sportings store in Beaverton over a year ago. Now I need a vest.
I got a vest for X-mas that has about 30 pockets! I thought what am I going to do with this thing? Let me tell you it is one of the best gifts I ever got! I have'nt carried my tacklebox in months and it awsome! I bought 2 of the liitle boxes that fit into the big bottom pockets, one for swivels & corkies etc.. and one for jigs and lures. I would definitely recommend a vest!

J
joesnuffy
I have the Hodgeman Breathable waders from BiMart as well. They now have a ip in them somwhere so i am after a new pair. I'l be getting the same ones as soon as I remember to check what size i had before.

A
adambomb
I think that you get what you pay for in most cases, especially waders. That being said, I spent 100 bucks on my frogg togg breathables. They are super light and allow much more freedom of movement VS neoprene. Combine the added agility with carbide studded felt soled boots, and I cross just about anywhere I fell like.

B
bigsteel
I went with the orvis clearwater endura waders,,,,good price and orvis has always backed there product well...

E
eggs
Thuggin4Life said:
I recomend the remington ones from bimart. super cheap. and warm in the winter and as long as you wait to put them on at the spot you are fishing in the summer you will be fine. I put them on then drive for a half hour and i don't recomend it I just try to save time at the water.

i got the remmington ones too and love em..

A
Anyfishisfine
Thuggin4Life said:

I got these and they are great for winter. They keep you really warm, but I think I'll be looking for something lighter for summer. You can't beat the price, and they seem very durable.

F
FISHHEADMAFIA
Remmingtons from bi-mart . can't beat the price , on sale they are $40 . should last the year . but i am not easy on waders . 100$ frogg toggs lasted me 2 weeks .