Waders

F

fishindude

Anybody have first hand experience with Frogg Togg waders ? Looking to get some new waders without dropping a lot of $$ .

T

troutfisherman

Anybody have first hand experience with Frogg Togg waders ? Looking to get some new waders without dropping a lot of $$ .

i have some frogg togg waders !! my first pair of waders !! wish i got the simms but the toggs will do just fine !! i had them since last summer and they are still keeping me dry !!
but im planning on getting simms waders later on !

M

Modest_Man

M

markasd

If you want breathables, at some point they will leak. Period. I have gone through the wader game for 12 years, Patagonia have proved to be the ones for me. They stand behind them %100. Have had a spot where my toenail wore through the boot - they fixed em for free. Have had a leaky seam - replaced. I have gone back and forth with Patagonia now 5 times, in over 10 years. Always helped me out. I have other breathables that work pretty well, but have been patched for minor abrasions that ended up leaking. I used to fish nearly every day of the week, mostly in waders. Patagonia... if you can afford, will last a lifetime.

mark

E

everett464

So what's the difference between these and the Wadelite Breathable Stockingfoot Wader?

These have the reinforced knee sections, and behind. And they come with a way nicer belt. I don't know for sure, but I think the main material might be more layers than the Wadelite as well.

These are really a very good deal for Waders.

Top Bottom