Waders for rent!

M
meluvtrout
OK, I've got the idea after seeing FishSchooler constantly asking about places he can go fishing without waders.

Here it goes:

I have a pair of medium size neoprene waders with #10 shoes which I'll be using very rarely, as I've got breathable ones now. The brand is Cabelas. I'll rent them for "FREE" to any OFFer who wants to go bank fishing and in need of waders.

In return, I want you to bring them back "Clean" and ready for other fellow OFFers to use...

Simple.

You pick up,
You fish with them,
You clean them,
You bring them back.

Reactions: 18406ej
18406ej
18406ej
That's very kind of you. I can do the same in the mid-valley area, size 11.

Raincatcher
Raincatcher
Me too

Me too

Hey, me too,me too! I also have size 10 felt bottom boots as well as size 10 hip waders. Same deal but I think I would have to ask that they be replaced if you "break" them. I'm in Dallas, on the way to the coast. Be safe.
Barb

Admin
Admin
That's very kind of you! :clap::clap::clap:

F
FishSchooler
meluvtrout said:
OK, I've got the idea after seeing FishSchooler constantly asking about places he can go fishing without waders.

Here it goes:

I have a pair of medium size neoprene waders with #10 shoes which I'll be using very rarely, as I've got breathable ones now. The brand is Cabelas. I'll rent them for "FREE" to any OFFer who wants to go bank fishing and in need of waders.

In return, I want you to bring them back "Clean" and ready for other fellow OFFers to use...

Simple.

You pick up,
You fish with them,
You clean them,
You bring them back.

That is indeed very kind of you... Its not like I can't get them because they are expensive, but I can't because someone thinks that they are too "dangerous" to wear... mom says that they might have a hole, once water enters, it can't leave, then you sink. I think thats impossible because water weighs nothing in water. Its like lifting buckets of water in water! I dont know anything about waders besides they let you walk in water that might freeze your whoever knows what off. :rolleyes:;)
The only wading I do is in the Summer (even though I waded into ocean water on saturday) ;)

H
Hawk
Raincatcher said:
Hey, me too,me too! I also have size 10 felt bottom boots as well as size 10 hip waders. Same deal but I think I would have to ask that they be replaced if you "break" them. I'm in Dallas, on the way to the coast. Be safe.
Barb

but Sister Barb we all kno yer waders have a leak. Remember your Umpqua River ExPedition?????...............................:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:.........................har.har.har

Troutski
Troutski
Hawk said:
but Sister Barb we all kno yer waders have a leak. Remember your Umpqua River ExPedition?????...............................:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:.........................har.har.har

And they say men don't remember important things ;) This thread is getting a ton of attention, might have something here. I have a set of large chest neoprene waders (men's) that I would put out on loan. These don't have a leak other than the huge hole at the top ;)
Anyone in my area that needs a loaner set (no Boots) let me know...

Chuck

H
Hawk
i mite bee crazy butt my memory isn't completely gone....................YET.................................heeheehee..............................:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Raincatcher
Raincatcher
Oooh,that hurt

Oooh,that hurt

haha! Brother Smarty Pants! :lol: I "chucked" those as soon as I got back home. Then realized after the garbage truck pulled around the corner that I could have mended them...:think: :doh: I do have another pair with just the one hole,like Chucks. ;) :D :tongue: :tongue:
Barb

M
meluvtrout
I think we should make this one a sticky note as well.. Barb?

Raincatcher
Raincatcher
Sticky-fied

Sticky-fied

meluvtrout said:
I think we should make this one a sticky note as well.. Barb?

Your wish is my command...albeit a bit late...:D
Barb

F
fourgotten
Another pair

Another pair

I, also, have a pair of LARGE-sized neoprene stocking waders that are available for use by those in, or passing through, Eugene. You'd have to provide your own boots... and I don't think that they have any holes... MIGHT have a minor seep here or there, but nothing serious...

Raincatcher
Raincatcher
Hey jeannajigs...look

Hey jeannajigs...look

fourgotten said:
I, also, have a pair of LARGE-sized neoprene stocking waders that are available for use by those in, or passing through, Eugene. You'd have to provide your own boots... and I don't think that they have any holes... MIGHT have a minor seep here or there, but nothing serious...

fourgotten;
I hope jeannajigs sees this. She needs to trade a pair of x-large for large since she got skinny. Maybe she could rent/borrow yours. Be safe.
Barb

Raincatcher
Raincatcher
Boing....

Boing....

Raincatcher said:
Barb

I wanted to get this back in front of the new members. Check out the OFFers up and down the valley....very cool!

O
OnTheFly
Got Waders?

Got Waders?

Don't have a clue how I missed this thread. Anyway, I've got a set of La Crosse neoprenes. Specs: 10 1/2" inline boot w/ felt sole. They are a winter wader- 5 mil thick. Let me know.

Last edited:
F
Fishtopher
Oooh, five mil....toasty!

O
OnTheFly
Fishtopher said:
Oooh, five mil....toasty!

Yeah I know, but toasty is nice when on those days you're flicking ice OFF your guides. :shock: