Wader review

M
Mike123
Well I decided to think outside the box and after reading a lot of reviews I seen that Frog Toggs Hellbender waders had pretty good reviews and were a fraction of the $400-$500 Swimms waders. I think these waders go for around $130-$140 but I found mine on FishUSA.com for $100 plus $6 S&H.
I just pulled them outta the box and I really like how they fit. Lots of room to move, they have the cross up "X" strap in the back, a water resistant front zip pouch, a velcro strap pouch, hand warmer slot, and the neoprene boot foots actually fit nicely for once! Next test is the water.. the real test. We'll see.
They have a no questions ask 1 year warranty for any defects. Man these breathable waders feel like they are gonna be cold this winter! haha... Sweat pants are definitely goin on under these suckas!

Next to arrive in the mail.. are some wading boots and some hi tech warm socks. No more cold feet for me! :D

Admin
Admin
More about hi tech warm socks, please :D

M
Mike123
Anatoliy said:
More about hi tech warm socks, please :D

When they get here I will tell you how warm they really are! :lol:
Sooo tired of my toes freezing in my leaky waders.

I can say that Cabela's 5mm neoprenes suck big time! 2 pairs and they leaked both right out of the package brand new! That's my review on those.

J
JeannaJigs
breathable waders are beautiful. you just gotta layer up during the winter.

I'm with you on Cabela's...I had some breathables that werre Cabela's that did the same thing from the box. Won't ever buy another pair from them

M
Mike123
Well I like the features of these waders...
The socks are AMAZINGLY WARM and comfy!
They're called Polartec 300 socks...
$15..

I got their Cabela's Guidewear wading boots with felt sole.
They are really nice! REg. $99.99 but on sale for $60.
Only thing about the boots I dont like is the laces.. they are kinda stiff and hard to tie. They are pretty light too.

Need to go fishing!!!