Video Thomas Creek: Broken Dam

B
bigfootfish
This again is Thomas Creek, near Jordan. The spot is called Broken Dam by the locals. Thomas flows into the South Santiam.

BFF

[YOUTUBE]2pgNPLItWSc[/YOUTUBE]

T
TTFishon
I work with a guy that claims he used to jump off that bridge when he was a kid. There's not much room for error. Anyway, thanks for sharing.

B
Bass Ackwards
Sweet video!!! Man you sure do get around. Do you fish at all the places or just scope it out??

B
bigfootfish
TTF, there used to be a covered bridge there were the newer one is. It was a lot harder to aim!

BA, actually, both. Mostly I've fished the locales n my pics and vids. That's why I went there in the first place.:D

BFF:lol:

Raincatcher
Raincatcher
A real gem

A real gem

bigfootfish;
Thank you for taking the time to take all your amazing videos. :clap: You have opened my eyes to a bunch of places I had no idea were even accessible,let alone fish-able. You are a gem to this forum. Don't ever stop doing what you do. Thanks again. :D

B
bigfootfish
Aw gee whiz!

Aw gee whiz!

Thanks, Raincatcher. My videos are a mix of older ones and new. Since Anatoliy requested that we OFFers should feel free to post pics and vids of srteams and lakes, I've been busy. Any vids I take I do so from the perspective of an angler. I am also learning about other places too. Like that pic of Horse Creek up on the McKenzie. Studied that watershed and it looks inviting. Plus we can trout fish Horse Creek a month earlier come spring. Flies and lures only and catch & release. That's fine with me.:dance:

BFF