Video Surveilance Of Man Taking Pics Of Lookout Point Dam!!!

T

Thuggin4Life

need more money to catch a crook. could be osama or just someone who is against the governments dams or ewven someone trying to dicredit the funds used to fix them. my guess would be the local news. lol

S

sherman

I don't know what he was doing, but I wouldn't drink the water down stream. Oh & I hope everyone down stream has flood insurance. I'm just sayin. These are scary times we are living in.

J

JeannaJigs

I don't know what he was doing, but I wouldn't drink the water down stream. Oh & I hope everyone down stream has flood insurance. I'm just sayin. These are scary times we are living in.

That's only the entire willamette valley...

R

rainbowfisherman

It said the video was taken March 2nd, and it's just now being released? That's odd as well don't you think?

T

TTFishon

It said the video was taken March 2nd, and it's just now being released? That's odd as well don't you think?

Actually there was an article in the paper with a photo back in March but yeah, it's kind of weird that they waited til now to post the video.

S

Slick

Sounds like a drunk bet he lost and now he's making good on it. The article states that it appeared that he was taking pics of himself. My guess is that he passed those photos around to his buds and now he's a legend, for a couple of days anyway.

A

Anyfishisfine

They have pictures of a man taking pictures. Now suppose they had pictures of the man who took pictures of the man taking pictures. That might be news worthy. Recursion is the true enemy.

F

fredaevans

Hummm, I'm a bit confused here with your post.

Hummm, I'm a bit confused here with your post.

They have pictures of a man taking pictures. Now suppose they had pictures of the man who took pictures of the man taking pictures. That might be news worthy. Recursion is the true enemy.

I/You could walk up in broad day light (save for the fence bit) and take dozens of pictures. ..... And YOU would scale a razer wire fence.? At night? Do you may wonder why those camera's were already there?

I thought not.

For no one else but me, please explain your reasoning? I truly am curious.

N

nwkiller

could be bird watching, I heard the almost extinct lowell swallow nests in those areas :lol:eek:r maybe it was a guy who knew that there was an apperant threat that could be on the surrounding area and to show how easy it was to cross into "restricted areas" and to prove a point he did just that.....bet the dam securities are more on point sense march....just sayin........he was probably trying to find a deer he poached the previous day...lol all in all he is defenetly a dumbass! and i saw the pictures...he looks like Christain Bale...he should probably be questioned.....just sayin....lol......not everything weird is terrorism.....

Top Bottom