Video report attempt

Admin
Admin
Me & Grahpite Zen tried to make a video report about steelhead fishing at North Fork Alsea few days ago. It was fun. The video came great (when I watch it on my TV). However I do something wrong with optimization for web - quality is not good :( Well, the first pancake is always... a first pancake :lol:

Reactions: Fishydog
N
ninja2010
kudos for putting it on. that first pancake wasn't soooo bad. keep them videos coming.

who all were fishing there?

GraphiteZen
GraphiteZen
That's me in the blue going crazy with the zoom :dance::dance:

Last edited:
I
Indifisher
Anatoliy,
That video wasn't bad. Looked like it was getting a little crowded in that spot. Bad memories of Combat Fishing. So who hooked up, and what produced? It was hard to tell if the bobber was in play on that fish or not. Looks like a spinner that came off as it was landed, ouch!

Last edited:
GraphiteZen
GraphiteZen
Yeah that's the ticket, it was the bobber-fisher that hooked up :whistle:

M
mgdguy
I like it! Keep em coming. I agree with indie though - we need a little narration in the post :)

Irishrover
Irishrover
That was fun to watch, and I loved the pancake anallegy.

M
Mike123
Man pretty dead for the meat hole!
I would expect more people there!

H
Hawk
i has dialup innernet................................:mad::mad::mad:.................:rolleyes::rolleyes:

C
Cascade
was that a spoon you hooked that one on? looked like you were jigging with a bobber at first. thanks for the video report.

M
metalmania
Watchin steelhead fight always gets my blood pumpin even when it's not tuggin my line. Awsome job hookin him on that spinner. That was a great vid man keep um comin.

Admin
Admin
Here is the "behind the scenes story". :lol: I arrived there before Griphite Zen, made a shot of the river, with anglers and started to toss my lure (#5 blue fox, black body with silver blade) in that hole. On the 4th or 5th cast - fish on! :shock: I played it for a couple minutes, and when it was close to the bank and tired (well apparently just looked tired :lol:) I asked a guy next to me (he is in the beginning of the video in a blue raincoat) to hold my rod so I could shoot the action. Later Graphite Zen arrived, we took video of each other (he is fishing with a bobber and I'm tossing a lure). Unfortunately no other fish were interested in starring in our movie. :lol:

Admin
Admin
I think I found the way to compress video for internet and to insert Hi Def video in the post. :dance:

N
ninja2010
:clap::clap::clap: thank you, and well done.

Admin
Admin
thank you

GraphiteZen
GraphiteZen
Looks good to me!!

Last edited:
B
Bassman-503
Good job, keep up the good work