Video of Molalla at Pine Creek Bridge

B
bigfootfish
Took this vid and others(forthcoming) on Oct. 30th, this year.

[YOUTUBE]pYOJNfFK0dg[/YOUTUBE]

BFF:)

B
bigsteel
the waters lookin good there,,,i was down at wagon wheel and it was rising pretty good,,,,is that bridge off molalla forest rd. i want to get farther up the river....

G
Growbug
Yup.. 6 miles upstream from the Glen Avon Bridge, about 13 miles up from Feyrer Park.
There are some nice holes all the way up from Glen Avon. Stop at the day use areas and explore the water.
The water is on the decrease since the last rains, but its still swollen.
Boat ramp at Feyrer Park should be opening soon, the beach there is completely flooded.

M
Mike123
Did you see any fish!?

Cool video!

I like all the vids your posting lately! :clap:

B
bigfootfish
Nope.

Nope.

Naw, didn't see one fish that day. The river had crested overnight and was dropping and clearing when I was there. Had a great time, though. I have maybe a couple a hundred videos old and new of places all over Western Oregon. It will take me awhile to post them. I shot a few videos today. Check them out under Other Stuff, related to fishing. And Mike123, thanks for the plug. I'm trying. And I got a couple more vids of the Molalla I took that same day.
BFF

Last edited:
B
bigsteel
i second that,,,i love the vids,,,,it feels like its real time.....i need to break down and get a video camera!!!!!

G
Growbug
Bigsteel: Check out Bi Mart or other places where they have discounted cameras. A lot of the medium sized digital still cameras will do real nice video. I can fit 60 mins of video on a 4GB card with my pocket Lumix.

W
Whopper
This was great! Thank you!

B
bigfootfish
Just upstream from the Northfork Molalla.

Just upstream from the Northfork Molalla.

This is some nice water I videoed Oct. 30th. This is perhaps a 1/4 mile upstream from the North Fork junction.

Bff

[YOUTUBE]ckqqnGRzn6o[/YOUTUBE]

B
bigfootfish
VIDEO: Upstream from Pine Creek

VIDEO: Upstream from Pine Creek

This is a little further upstream from Pine Creek Bridge, perhaps a few miles. I'm sure a few of you might recognize the spot.

BFF

[YOUTUBE]13t1Cy7XN94[/YOUTUBE]

B
bigfootfish
VIDEO: Still upstream from Pine Creek Bridge.

VIDEO: Still upstream from Pine Creek Bridge.

My last Molalla Vid.

BFF

[YOUTUBE]LpEMuSBDjo0[/YOUTUBE]

G
Growbug
Excellent vid.
As you say, free camping from Glen Avon Bridge up to Table Rock Wilderness past Horse Creek Bridge.
During the summer they are all PACKED with families.
A few of the more remote campsites have the more permanent type of camps, although these are starting to empty now that its getting rainy and cold. Some of these are best avoided for sanitary and safety reasons.

I have a brochure somewhere of the Molalla River Corrridor and all the campsites.. I will scan it and post it in this forum.

Last edited: