Valley of Coho

C
Coho Kid
Here are the pics of my afore mentioned trips through out the valley.

The bright ones were Sandy fish, they all hit on corky and yarn with scent.

I got the little guy on a micro spinner which I made myself out of #2 brass blade, a micro bell body, and some purple UV beads.

The first hen was a darker fish I got earlier in the season out of Eagle Creek. The Creek fish this year were pretty disappointing. They came in quick and were dark quick, and the run is over as far as I'm concerned. This last weekend I was there and the fish were spawning. The fish that were in the system were all dark and not really worth targeting. Pretty **** poor run over all for Creek Coho in my personal opinion.

• 9-24-2010 Coho 007.JPG
  • 9-29-2010 Coho 004.JPG
  • 9-29-2010 Coho 009.JPG
  • 10-2-2010 Coho 006.JPG
Last edited:
W
waco
nice fish!!! im jealous!!! everybody is catching but me!!

T
tnffishman
I dunno about EC bein done, some would say it hasn't happened yet. But those sandy fish sure are nice

brandon4455
brandon4455
beautiful chromers.. i need to get out on the river..

S
steelhead_stalkers
Nice fish!

F
fishingfreak
Nice fish Man! Good Job! Man I take good pics look at those Chromers! I need to school you on the camera thing Buddy your pics are a mile away when you take mine!lol Nice thumb Dan88.lol

FF

C
Coho Kid
fishingfreak said:
Nice fish Man! Good Job! Man I take good pics look at those Chromers! I need to school you on the camera thing Buddy your pics are a mile away when you take mine!lol Nice thumb Dan88.lol

FF

Dan's thumb is the best part of that picture!