Usernames

C

colbypearson

So i have always wondered about peoples user names some of them are so odd HAHA, On most forums i just go as colbypearson but on swimbait forums i go as (SO-ORE swim)- southern oregon swimbaits.... there is some really interesting names on all the forums i am on and i thought it would be cool to see the story behind some of them ;):D

soooo whats the story!!??

C_Run

C_Run

C_Run. Had to think of something fast when registering. Thought it was clever at the time. "C" first letter in Chris. Searun cutthroat trout- a revered species of fish here. There is a C-Run on another forum not to be confused with C_Run of OFF.

B

Born2Fish55

Mine was easy.... Born to fish in 1955!

A.K.A. de_fishmon or DeFishmon on most other forums.... Born2Fish55 on three others.

Last edited:
R

RunWithSasquatch

Mine is some random crap I put together 10 years ago when I was in high school for a AIM name, used it for everything since.

C

colbypearson

Mine is some random crap I put together 10 years ago when I was in high school for a AIM name, used it for everything since.

you have one of the ones that would spark my attention hahahaha

S

sherman

My best dog ever Sherman my chocolate lab. I use tankeryanker on diesel forums because I have been driving a tanker truck for 28 yrs. I used tooner on the other fishing forum that I don't go to anymore because they ticked me off. so don't tick me off of off. Got it!!! LOL

C

colbypearson

C'mon theres some people holding out on this forum lets here it LOL

eh Brandon4455 8675309 haha

E

eggs

Nickname... my last name is Benedictson.... Eggs Benedict...son

brandon4455

brandon4455

C'mon theres some people holding out on this forum lets here it LOL

eh Brandon4455 8675309 haha

LOL. 4455 is my last name in numbers if using text or code . it means hill. so my last name in numbers pretty much lol i was talking about that at the invitational idk if you heard me or not

Last edited:
C

colbypearson

LOL. 4455 is my last name in numbers if using text or code . it means hill. so my last name in numbers pretty much lol i was talking about that at the invitational idk if you heard me or not

i didn't hear but out on the boat when someone asked whos that im like brandon, oh what username. good question brandon######## then i added 8675309 as a joke haha

B

BobbiDollPDX

i didn't hear but out on the boat when someone asked whos that im like brandon, oh what username. good question brandon######## then i added 8675309 as a joke haha

Wow, you're a little young to know that phone number. I'm impressed.

brandon4455

brandon4455

hahaha.

Top Bottom