Urban hog map

G
Glasgow
That helps a lot!!!
Thanks Raincatcher and Fishtopher!

C
CatfishSlim
I dont know about this Fishtopher guy- he seems kinda shifty...i doubt theres a single fish caught at any of these "fishing holes" all year!
LoL

Raincatcher
Raincatcher
CatfishSlim said:
I dont know about this Fishtopher guy- he seems kinda shifty...i doubt theres a single fish caught at any of these "fishing holes" all year!
LoL

So glad to see you haven't changed while you were gone,Chris. I kinda missed your special pot stirring and your dazzling smile.

ps
For those of you who don't know, CatfishSlim is actually Fishtopher...a longstanding member who has been MIA for a while.

G
Glasgow
So who is the Berry Guy?

BTW, I was doing a search on OFF for Johnson Creek and Fishtoper's introductory post came up where he (aside from introducing himself) was asking for some catfish bait suggestions. Since morphing into CatfishSlim, I'm sure he's picked up several ideas over the years but, here is a weird one some people used where I grew up:

Take a box of the old-school Shredded Wheat cereal (the kind where there are only two huge 'biscuits' in the box [instead of lots of smaller ones]). Then, with each 'biscuit', slowly pour on some Big Red soda and work the shredded wheat into a ball. Safe and effective.

Baker

Raincatcher
Raincatcher
It's that time of year again...enjoy. :D

Raincatcher
Raincatcher
^^bump^^

H
Hawk
Catfish love Pileworms....:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Raincatcher
Raincatcher
This is always a valuable tool...and with all the new members it should help answer a lot of questions. :D

Raincatcher
Raincatcher
​^^^boing^^^ time for this to pop up again...

Raincatcher
Raincatcher
:D For all the new members...

Raincatcher
Raincatcher
​This thing never get old...go for it, folks! Please let us know if it helps...

Raincatcher
Raincatcher
Just in case you haven't seen this....:popcorn:

M
mikeee2362
Thanx for this!!

Raincatcher
Raincatcher
Had a request for this and figured it's time to bump it again.

Raincatcher
Raincatcher
For all the new folks and the older ones, too. :thumb:

Raincatcher
Raincatcher
You know it's that time of year...

2PawsRiver
Just wanted to say thank you.......we are going to try some of these spots in April, bet it was a lot of work and I really appreciate it.

Raincatcher
Raincatcher
It's that time of year again...:)

Raincatcher
Raincatcher
In case you missed this...