Upper Rogue fishing

F
fishingpal
I am new to this site. Lots of good info. Was up on Upper Rogue upstream of Casey Park yesterday didn't have any luck.

J
JeeperGal
fishingpal said:
I am new to this site. Lots of good info. Was up on Upper Rogue upstream of Casey Park yesterday didn't have any luck.

I love that spot! :) Welcome!

Troutski
Troutski
Welcome to Off...

Welcome to Off...

I have never ventured that far south...heck there is still so much in my own back yard I haven't tried. Would love to see some of the scenery shots of the area, oh and any fish. Mainly the area, heard wonderful things of that area.
Again welcome to the site and tight lines to you.

Chuck

N
Ntofishing
Great spots on the upper rogue, that being one of them. Too bad you didn't at least get a few bites. Personally my favorite is right across from elk creek park when it comes to catching steelies.

Welcome to the site.

Jason

K
kfallscody
Is there much in the way of public access around there? The Rogue is the closest steelhead/salmon river to me and I plan on hitting it pretty hard once the fish get up this high. :)

T
Throbbit _Shane
I think im gonna try the rogue this week. maybe catch a summer steelhead or a cutthroat.

K
kfallscody
Sweet, be interested to hear how it goes :). I am hoping to get some fishing in when we go back over and pickup the new boat from water world next month. We are planning on taking it to lost creek but might stop off at casey park to wet some lines on the way home :)

J
jon442
How's Shady Cove in early March for winter steelhead?

T
Throbbit _Shane
jon442 said:
How's Shady Cove in early March for winter steelhead?

Should be great!! :)

K
kfallscody
I am hoping. :) I will be hoping to hit it around Shady Cove starting the middle of Feb or so. :)

F
FISHHEADMAFIA
fishingpal said:

just before lost creek there is a bridge , there is a turn out , reast area before the bridge . park there and work that slot close to the bank there .